No girls I like, like me back. What's wrong with me?

A-Team
So I'm not the best looking guy in the world, but I make an effort to dress well, smell nice and I work out fairly often. I don't think I'm ugly but I am short (only 5'5"). I don't let it get me down and I make and laugh at jokes about my height.

I'm not funny by any means, in fact I make really cringeworthy puns. I'm not an awful person but I'm not super nice and I'll make fun of people for the stupid things they do.

I am not looking for a hookup (heck I'm still a virgin at 25), my friends give me shit for it, but it's not that I'm not interested in sex, I just haven't found someone whom I've wanted to have sex with. I definitely need to get to know them beforehand.

I've only ever had one girlfriend, and we didn't break up on bad terms. I also seem to have more female friends than most of my guy friends do.

I don't take initiative in relationships very often (I probably won't end up going in for a kiss at the end of a date). That being said, I haven't kissed a girl either (No, not even my ex-girlfriend).

In all but one case, the girls I've asked out have rejected me. I've had no luck with Tinder, Bumble, etc. either.

I have a well paying career and am well educated and we'll spoken, especially for an immigrant in the United States.

Now that I've listed out all my flaws, can someone tell me what they think my problem is? Why don't the girls whom I like, like me back?
6
0