How to find the forever one?

I know I'm 16 and by most peoples standards I'm too young to be thinking about forever but I don't want meaningless relationships I just want the one

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry sweety, there isn't The One (except in The Matrix). People aren't perfect and have good points and faults. A successful long term relationship is a team effort between the two of you. It's easy to be a husband or wife on the good days. It's on the bad days and the terrible days that we find out what you're made of.

How do you find someone? It often happens by accident or by random chance. If he has the same values and outlook on life that helps. Or sometimes it can be someone very different and the difference is what makes you go well together.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You can’t just expect the right person to fall into your lap. Dating is hit or miss. You just have to keep trying.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE