How to find the forever one?

I know I'm 16 and by most peoples standards I'm too young to be thinking about forever but I don't want meaningless relationships I just want the one

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry sweety, there isn't The One (except in The Matrix). People aren't perfect and have good points and faults. A successful long term relationship is a team effort between the two of you. It's easy to be a husband or wife on the good days. It's on the bad days and the terrible days that we find out what you're made of.

How do you find someone? It often happens by accident or by random chance. If he has the same values and outlook on life that helps. Or sometimes it can be someone very different and the difference is what makes you go well together.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You can’t just expect the right person to fall into your lap. Dating is hit or miss. You just have to keep trying.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• There isn't a one sadly, but there is someone (or a couple of people throughout your life) who will make you undeniably happy and you will make them happy, you might already know them, or they may not meet you until your 30. Just keep looking for what makes you happy and try and hold onto it, there is no answer to your question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not going to happen unless you're really lucky, because only luck can help you in finding the forever one

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, just keep on being nice and give the person an opportunity to get to know you, and you to know him. If you matched then continue dating, if it doesn't, then stay as friends. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you will need to find a guy that wanys the same but not many 16yr old boys do want that so you may have to consider older lads

0|0
    0|0
    • Well the guy that I though was the one was 18 so I'm not really worried about the age difference

• there you go then but i think most guys reach their mid twenties before they think about settling down

• concentrate on being the right woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do not put to much preasure on yourself

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes