Have you been on a date with someone who isn’t your typical type?

I enjoy talking to this guy so I know that’s a really strong foundation to build on, but physically he isn’t my usual type.

I’m curious to see how things will go if they go any further than our date later this week.

If youve ever been on a date with some who isn’t your typical type (appearance or personality wise) how did it end up going for you?

1117

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been on dates with varied types of women, but I don't think I really have a type or if I do, I haven't found it yet, because I can find a shy, intellectual and girly girl just as attractive as I find an outgoing, sporty and tomboish girl. As for other physical aspects, from the women I've actually dated, the only real similarities I see are that they've been shorter than me and have all been average or slimmer, but things like hair color, eye color, style of dress have been different and personalities too.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I recently went on a date with a guy who wasn’t that attractive to me but was a really nice guy, we had a great conversation, he even consider a second date, I even agreed, but at the end of the night I changed my mind, so I kinda ghosted on him cause after getting to know him a little more, he didn’t really fit my interests, we’re both different people so I couldn’t see myself connecting to this guy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE