Do u think a relationship should be 50\50?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it should be 100/100. Both partners need to be putting in their all. Total commitment, total effort. It’s okay for one person to give more at one time and another person to give more at another time, but in the long run, things should balance. That’s very important. A relationship can’t be healthy if it’s unfair.

2|3
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes but that's never going to happen unless you find a rare exception because women expect you to initiate, pay for everything and take all the risk when you get married.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Definitely, but there should be open communication too so both parties understand what their 50/50 is.

If one of the pair makes more money, then they deserve slightly more of a say in financial decisions than the other. If the other spends more time raising kids, they deserve slightly more of a say in what is best for them.

It should always come back to 50/50, but what's more important is understanding which 50 belongs to who.

0|1
    0|0
  • It would be nice but it’s not always the case. Sometimes you give more, sometimes things happen and you can’t give as much as you want. As long as the both of you are giving effort is what matters most.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yeah. No one wears the pants in the relationship. Each one gets one pant leg if that makes any sense

1|0
    0|1
  • yes women should play a part too just as much as men, some women sit on men shoulders and think they only can carry the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, 50/50 with decisions.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• Has to be 100/100. You can't hold back. You can't hold back.

0|1
    0|0
    • U don't hold back the relationship together is 100 so doing 50\50 makes 100 it's the work that both partners put in

• Show All
    • Yes and with both of u given all u have at times that I need to makes it even. I know that there r time that one dose more than the other but that's when the other one should step up and say I got it this time

• That's what I believe in

• At the very least

I go balls to the wall and say 100/100

I don't want no 50% shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well that would be the best. However that can never happen.. at least I don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes on a personal basis.

Finances go to who makes the most, they get control over the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if it's not fifty fifty there's no relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Define, please. There are many ways to be "50/50". Not all are equal.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it should be 40/60 men 60 women 40 because when women get bored they lose interest

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah but it's more 90/10 with Men being 90

0|0
    1|0
    • In some yes I do agree but with me I will make it 50\50 what ever she puts in I put in the same it's called compromise

• Yes, I think so. Both people should put effort.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s essential.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you want them to last

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Its all about communication and compromise

0|0
    0|0
  • In some ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i believe all relationships should be 50/50.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they should yet they never are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Should be but men have to do all the work

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, cause its not even its not fair.