She openly friend-zoned me, but gets jealous if I talk to other girls?

So confused... she said she respects my feelings but doesn’t want to wreck this friendship, yet she says I am oblivious, lead on, and hoe around...

So confused 😑

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Let her get jealous, if she friendzoned you it's her fault, you did what you had to do. If she changes her mind it's her responsibility to talk to you.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 9

• She does not have feelings with you. She likes your attention and doesn't want to see someone else get it. Don't let her control you and don't get hung up on her

0|2
    0|0
  • She is a mess. You already got your answer.
    You have two choices dependent on who she is. You can either:
    1. Leave her alone and move on. If she can't be cool with you seeing other girls, then she gets cut off. If she ain't giving you none, then she has no say
    2. Take her into your arms and plant one on her. If she is single, and you two are alone, then do this and she if she slaps you or kisses you... or both. lol

Good luck, let me know how it goes.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's an attention seeker. Flirt with other girls, just not in front of her.

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you think she might actually have feelings for me, she just doesn't want to admit it? Or just an attention seeker to the bone

• Attention seeker. I've been here before. Like... be flirty with her, but talk to other girls when she doesn't know about it. If you have her on social media, you can 'surprise' her by changing your relationship status (with another girl) if sucessful. She'll hate it.

• Hahaha perfect! 😂👌🏽

• Don't let an indecisive cunt control who you talk to, if she turned you down she has no right to stop you from finding someone else

0|2
    0|0
  • Man, u know.. just make up your mind, do you want to pursue this girl, or do u want other girls

0|1
    0|0
    • Definitely want to pursue her, I even told her I liked her, but she said she is friend zoning everyone because she doesn’t think she is in the right mindset for a relationship rn, and doesn’t want to wreck the friendship. I said cool... I talk to other girls and flirt with other girls and she gets super annoyed 😑

• Show All
    • Brilliant! Thanks brother!

• Always fam ❤

• Don't pay her no attention, start talking to other girls in front of her. She'll come around. lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Did that last time, got her pissed and not talking to me...

• Your in the friend zone anyway. Move on, she'll realize her mistake. Maybe to late

• Totally moved on, and she gets pissed and jealous 😑

• She's just being an entitled, if she gives you again-remind her that she already lost her chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her to make her mind up lol

0|1
    0|0
  • What happened dude.

0|0
    0|0
    • Girl can't decide what she wants I guess hahaha

• Show All
    • You know what you could listen to other people i know nothing. The only reason i understood my girlfriend remotely is because she is a bit of a tomboy

• Well the Friendzone girl can come off as a slight tomboy at times, so I value this advice buddy! :)

Recommended myTakes