What Should I Do?

I've been friends with this guy for a year now and he told me that he's liked me for a while. I just ignored the fact that he likes me until a few months ago when he kissed me. He kinda just stole my 1st kiss... Ever since then things have kinda escalated. When we meet at the bus stop in the morning he hugs and kisses me. Whenever I do yard work for his grandpa's house, my friend tries to touch and kiss me. I don't know what to do. I don't want to tell him to stop because I'm afraid that he'll just get mad and leave me (I have no friends and my mom kinda dumped me). I like him a little bit, but don't want to date anyone until I feel that I'm mature and ready. I already told him that, but after I told him a few weeks later he started kissing me again. What should I do?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I was going to say, tell him what you just said but it appears you have. Tell him you need to talk. That always gets people's attention. Tell him what you just said, then emphasize that you will break up and break his heart if he continues.

Make sure he understands how you feel. Do your best to maintain eye contact as well.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If you told him you don't want to date right now, he should stop approaching you for kisses and touching you and stuff.

Just tell him "I already made it clear, I just need friends right now". "Or, we need to dial this back because it's moving faster than I want right now."

You don't have to give him this to keep him as a friend. Either he is your friend and he will be friendly about it, or he is not your friend, and you don't need those kinds of snakes in your life.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE