Is there really such thing as an asexual?

Or is it cause they're too ugly to get laid or something..
If you are asexual, how does it work? And are you ugly?

148

Most Helpful Guy

• I can state conclusively it has nothing to do with looks. It is someone with no sexual desire. It would be handy if all of the incredibly ugly people were asexual because it would reduce nightmares for anybody who contemplates them replicating there genes.

• Isn't that a medical issue then? Like some time of hormonal imbalance or something?

• It could be. I know some autistic people are like that. There could also be some sort of brain development thing. I can't say I'm any kind of expert although based on my sex life one could come to that conclusion. Hahaha, sorry. I would have to have a sex life first.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a friend who identifies as asexual, he's not unattractive.

I don't see it as all that hard to understand - some people don't want committed relationships, some people don't want casual sex, and some people just don't want any of that. Seems fine to me.