Does the no contact rule really work?

Although I hate these rules. Love should not be so complicated. But does the no contact rule affect guys. For example if a girl fights with a guy and then doesn’t contact him, will he want to contact her first? Or will he be waiting like a challenge and then give up? Or when she messages him first he will feel like he won?

419

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha those rules are a hot & miss almost like anything else in life... and if there’s one thing worthy no clear set of rules... it’s love.

I’ve had a few ex’s where the no contact rule worked once or twice.

And I’ve had an ex where she went no contact waiting on me to give in lol. We met later in life, and found out each other went no contact.

The point is you’re gonna be the best judge on what approach to take in your situation. Yes, the dude will definitely feel superior in having the female contact lol, and yes it takes swallowing a bit of pride, to contact... but sometimes it works out for the best. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Love isn't complicated. People make it complicated. These rules are complete bullshit.
    I could never go no contact with my man after a fight. I would naturally want to fix it. We're both mature enough to talk about what's going on.
    If I want to talk to my man I will I could care less about what some rules tell me I should do. Girls shouldn't text first, fuck that. I want to talk to him I will text first. Lol

Same with him if you want to talk to him then just talk to him. Be honest with yourself. If you go too long without talking to him he might take it as lack of interest and move on.
    It really doesn't matter who contacts who after a fight. If you're wrong apologize and he'll either accept it and move on or he won't and vice versa.
    It doesn't matter who wins after a fight, all that matters is you still have a relationship after one. No need to take score.

Communication is key.