Women, a guy walks up to you and says " How you doin?", how would you react?

Women, a guy walks up to you and says " How you doin?", how would you react??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd love if a guy said that to me. I know that my immediate reaction would be something like:" oh my God. Just like Joey. "๐Ÿ˜โค๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š

0|2
    0|0
    • You are one of the only people so far to understand this reference, way to go :)

• Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ƒ
      I've watched friends about five times over. I don't know why I'm not sick of it... I just end up loving the show more โค

• I know what you mean. I've watched it a couple times myself. It's an awesome show.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• Fine. *looks at phone, walks away*

3|0
    0|1
  • Hasnโ€™t happened so...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say hello. But, I would also be kind of weary about him. I would be wondering if he's trying to steal my purse or something. If I feel he's being polite. I would just have a conversation with him. It's crazy out in the world. Women have to be careful.

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends on how the guy is... If he looks sensible types I'd say fine with a smile... If kind of scary then probably make a serious kind of facial expressing denoting that I ain't interesting in your talk๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably chuckle at the reference, but what happens next depends entirely on my attraction to the guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would maybe reply or say hi or ignore. Depends. I don't really want to engage with strangers.

0|0
    0|1
  • I would just assume he was being friendly and funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't like it at all... I am a married woman, so noone should dare to approach me!

0|0
    0|0
  • if it was someone special then I would say I'm doing fine back in less he was rude to me I would say wth do you want and leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happens all the time, I say Iโ€™m good thanks for asking and continue walking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol id say I'm good and yourself? Like a polite human being

0|0
    0|0
  • I would repeat it in my head in Joey's voice :D

0|2
    0|0
  • *weird look* shitty... bye.

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk Str8 Past Him & Continue My Way๐Ÿ‘

0|0
    0|0
  • Good, how are you doing?

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd say "fine".

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say, "fine" and keep it moving.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes