Women, a guy walks up to you and says " How you doin?", how would you react?

Women, a guy walks up to you and says " How you doin?", how would you react??

181

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd love if a guy said that to me. I know that my immediate reaction would be something like:" oh my God. Just like Joey. "๐Ÿ˜โค๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š

• You are one of the only people so far to understand this reference, way to go :)

• Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ƒ
      I've watched friends about five times over. I don't know why I'm not sick of it... I just end up loving the show more โค

• I know what you mean. I've watched it a couple times myself. It's an awesome show.