Which girl would be more attractive to you?

Assuming they're both equally physically attractive to you, which girl's personality traits would be more intriguing?

Girl 1: Trusting and innocent, with a childlike disposition and wonder at the world. Laughs frequently and wholeheartedly, prefers to spend most of her time with you, but can be naive and blind to the flaws of others, which sometimes gives her trouble.

Girl 2: Worldly and sophisticated, with a calm and peaceful disposition and lots of intellectual curiosity. Has a great sense of humor but doesn't necessarily always strive to please others - she's individualistic. She is supportive and loving, but likes her independence and is not intrusive.
  • Girl 1
    Vote A
  • Girl 2
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I need a partner. Someone I would choose on my team not someone I need to care for. Thats not how you make greatness.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• a mixture of them. too much something is bad?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Girl 1 ftw!
    In comparison, girl 2 looks like she could be more annoying. Girl 1 seems like she is simple and fun, I would want to protect her innocence and smile

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe Girl B would fit me better and be able to deal with me better in the long run.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 2 but I would still want her to spend a good amount of time with me. It's nice to feel wanted.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely girl a.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are good. Girl 2 tho

0|0
    0|0
  • girl 2 ..

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1

0|0
    0|0
  • I want both.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would've said girl 1 until it said that she wants to spend all her time with me. yeah no my ex was like that and i don't wanna spend every waking moment of my life with one person

0|0
    0|0
    • maybe if i could have a girl who's the first part of girl 1 and the second part of girl 2

What Girls Said 1

• first girl

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes