Which girl would be more attractive to you?

Assuming they're both equally physically attractive to you, which girl's personality traits would be more intriguing?

Girl 1: Trusting and innocent, with a childlike disposition and wonder at the world. Laughs frequently and wholeheartedly, prefers to spend most of her time with you, but can be naive and blind to the flaws of others, which sometimes gives her trouble.

Girl 2: Worldly and sophisticated, with a calm and peaceful disposition and lots of intellectual curiosity. Has a great sense of humor but doesn't necessarily always strive to please others - she's individualistic. She is supportive and loving, but likes her independence and is not intrusive.
  • Girl 1
  • Girl 2

210

Most Helpful Guy

• I need a partner. Someone I would choose on my team not someone I need to care for. Thats not how you make greatness.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• a mixture of them. too much something is bad?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE