Dating advice/tips?

I'm not the best looking guy but im happy with myself and I've been with people before.

It's really hard for me to start a conversation with a girl that would actually keep going or rather how can I peak her interest in me? I'm a really pragmatic person so some social subtleties might be lost on me.

It's just I've noticed girls who shows no interest in me if I try to start a conversation with them but immediately ended up with someone with similar looks. Which begs me to ask if it's my communication skills or eye contact or who knows.. I don't know. (P. s. it's not like I'm staring at their body the whole time, tbh I avoid it when talking)

Just, it seems when I girl is interested in me they always have the same sort of "sociopathic narcissism" thing going for them (sounds worse than it is, but still no bueno).

I guess what I'm asking is, any tips?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you're doing anything wrong honestly. Personality is key for me. I really suggest being yourself around them. If you're being yourself a girl will accept you. You can try talking about similar interest and what their hobbies are. Just find things in common. How I start liking a guy is when we share similar interests and things we have in common. Also them being nice. I'm a shy person so what I say is, "do you like reading? You like the book IT too? I honestly can't wait for chapter two to come out!" That's just an example of what you can do.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the advice :) well I'm sort of looking for how to keep the conversation after the initial opener.. How to keep interest..

• Show All
    • Practice makes perfect I suppose.. aha

• Yup! Just take it slow. That's all I have to say. It might take awhile, but you'll be a pro.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes