Which one is more rare to find nowadays: A decent woman or a decent man?

• Decent woman
  • Decent man

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Decent guys are there. It's just that women have too hight standards and have taken feminism to a different level. Every girl wants a guy who's built, tall and rich. When your basic as fuck and throwing attitude like your the queen of England do u really think u can find a decent guy? (And by "you" I mean generally speaking about girls)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Nailed it. Of course, women have always been like that but in the past there were social structures to limit their atrocious behaviour. Remove discipline and structure, as the West has, and women are unable to control themselves in a civilised way, same as you see with a spoiled child or an untrained dog.

• Bang on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Decent people are generally hard to find.
    Women complain that there are no decent men, which in and of itself is not a decent thing to say.
    Men complain that no women find them decent, which in and of itself isn't decent of them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE