Sudden Hair loss, making me highly self conscious about it?

I am 20 and my hairline has started receding at a very fast rate... To what extent do the girls consider it while getting into a relationship with a person. Please give your honest answer.. As in the end I can go in for hair transplant too..Sudden Hair loss, making me highly self conscious about it.?

2

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, hair loss bothers men way more than women. One piece of advice? NEVER go for the comb over look. Trying to hide your hair loss is what makes it look stupid, not the hair loss itself.

If you feel that it would be better for your personal confidence to make the decision for an implant, go for it, but know that it doesn't make a difference to the vast majority of women.