Am I too jealous?

I just hate it so much and I could cry. I'm not an emotional person. I don't get angry or sad very easily. Me being angry is the most rare thing you can find. And if I'm ever angry it will turn into sadness soon. And so it did today. My boyfriend is sometimes so distracted when I talk to him at school. He sometimes calls other girls who sit on the other side of the classroom. It's often like "Jess you remember when we had this bus accident with the class!" And often adds a joke. Often while I talk to him and the others talk to each other but he's not involved in the conversation of the others. And it annoys me so much. Like do you even listen to me?

The thing is before I came to this school he got bullied by THESE people for years. I mean he went to this school for 4 years and since then he got bullied. It's quite okay now but he and by that our relationship also is the hot topic at school. Everyone still talks about him and they do not only say nice things about him. The girls he often calls are the attention seekers and I feel like by telling them jokes he just wants to protect himself from getting bullied again. It annoys me so much when he stops our conversation just to fake his personality for a few seconds to kind of impress others. Or at least try it...
And if the person he tries to impress is female I honestly feel really jealous. I mean I want to be the only girl he wants to impress... and if I talk to him I want him to listen to me. I don't even talk much, I'm more of a listener. But when I do I get interrupted by him just so he can do this again.

I'm usually very direct. If I have a problem I can directly tell what my problem is. But for some reason this one is hard to tell. I don't really know how to tell him it bothers me. And I'm scared I might be too jealous and it would... annoy him.

Please share me your opinions

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Well from what i read he is being kind of a douchebag talk to him in private maybe after school tell him what you think because even if you are a little too jealous what he's doing is also very wrong he should be himself weather he gets bullied or not i have been bullied most of my school life but im still me and i've never been better he will find people who like him for being him and have some good friends not some fake friends where he is also being fake his life will become the saddest life someone will leave because he is shutting down the people who like him (you) for the people who just want attention if he keeps making jokes maybe one day they will laugh at him not at his jokes.
    Tell him to be him and never fake his life for anyone no one is worth it the one who is worth it will like him for what he is

Most Helpful Girl