My serious crush is dating my best friend and no one knows how I feel. What should I do?

Anonymous
So i was originally dating this guy... lets call him Tom. I went on a lot of group dates with him. His friend... lets call him jack would always come along and it would be super fun. During my relationship with tom i decided to help my friend out and set her up with jack. i got to know jack really well and we became good friends. A few months late tom and i broke up. I kept on getting invited on group dates with my friend and jack to cover for them cus they were sneaking around behind their parents back. The more i saw jack the more i started to like him but i value my friendship with my best friend and i wouldn't want to hurt her in any way. I know that if i tell her i like jack she will probably never speak to me again. Jack doesn't seem like he is interested atm... obviously cus he is dating someone! I just dont know what do.
6
2