My serious crush is dating my best friend and no one knows how I feel. What should I do?

So i was originally dating this guy... lets call him Tom. I went on a lot of group dates with him. His friend... lets call him jack would always come along and it would be super fun. During my relationship with tom i decided to help my friend out and set her up with jack. i got to know jack really well and we became good friends. A few months late tom and i broke up. I kept on getting invited on group dates with my friend and jack to cover for them cus they were sneaking around behind their parents back. The more i saw jack the more i started to like him but i value my friendship with my best friend and i wouldn't want to hurt her in any way. I know that if i tell her i like jack she will probably never speak to me again. Jack doesn't seem like he is interested atm... obviously cus he is dating someone! I just dont know what do.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to your crush. Ask him who he loves? If he loves your best friend then its good for her. But if he loves someone else then tell your best friend about it so that you and she can both move on. It will hurt him but Sometimes you have to take some decisions that will hurt someone but it is necessary so as to simplify your and others life.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You get over your crush, maybe get out there and find someone new. You don't have to go on group dates with them. Even though your covering for them that doesn't mean you have to be there 100% of the time.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I would move on. If he is interested in her, then you have no hope. Accept it and move on to the other 3,799,999,999 guys in the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • This actually happened to me. You have to really know and trust your friend for this to end well. In my situation, I was in love with a girl, but she loved my friend, and they started dating. I was completely honest with my friend, and it eventually ended perfectly fine, but dang ir was hard for me to see them together for those first couple weeks.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah twas hard. My friend gets real salty easily so I don't know how she would react if i told her.

• Well, if your friend is the jealous type, you have to be very careful about this or you could lose 2 friendships with one stone. I think it will eat you up inside if you do nothing, but at the same time, tread lightly!

• If yoy try anything on this boy your friend will no longer be your friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Your friend is aware about your crush?

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope

• Show All
    • Yes, yes it is

• I've nothing to comment now..

• Depends on the relationship how long it will be

0|0
    0|0
    • Fair enough

• Show All
    • Ok bye I am uninstalling this app