Every girl is enough and perfect stop setting a standard for a perfect one bc every girl is enough and no girl should feel less do u agree?

amel23
Stop rating girls and leagues its fucking sick and pethedic no girl have to be the average 10 to be desired or datable fuck that shit everyone is perfect their own way and if u r comformed to what everyone thinks to the standard typical 10 and u don't have stuff that u desire for urself if u don't have ur own desire u don't wonder around stuff and only see what pple draw as good then u r no good what did life teach u have nothing to bring
Fuuuuck leagues its supposed to be about someone seeing the beauty in u that even u can't see sometimes maybe he loves the way u do u write the way u smile when u shouldn't it should be about the whole complex u not just a list a standard
Every girl is beautiful and the right guy will see how amaizing she is she doesn't have to be what they say to be perfect and stop with criticism u r too thick too skinny to be a fuuck all that fuck making pple into one picture and yes to everyone being perfect
+1 y
About the pm saying I'm perfect and what's wrong and stuff if u got smrhg put it in comments and it not me I'm watching a movie and this girl thought she is no good bc she's not skinny and her ex was treating her like shit and then she met a guy and he saw how good she is and it really touched me how girls think they r not hood enough bc they don't conform to an image and there guys like there r guys like the other guy who saw she was perfect
+1 y
Everygirl is perfect and enough
And just bc u don't see her perfect that she isn't there will be the right one who will see her perfect its just not u
26
3