Every girl is enough and perfect stop setting a standard for a perfect one bc every girl is enough and no girl should feel less do u agree?

Stop rating girls and leagues its fucking sick and pethedic no girl have to be the average 10 to be desired or datable fuck that shit everyone is perfect their own way and if u r comformed to what everyone thinks to the standard typical 10 and u don't have stuff that u desire for urself if u don't have ur own desire u don't wonder around stuff and only see what pple draw as good then u r no good what did life teach u have nothing to bring
Fuuuuck leagues its supposed to be about someone seeing the beauty in u that even u can't see sometimes maybe he loves the way u do u write the way u smile when u shouldn't it should be about the whole complex u not just a list a standard
Every girl is beautiful and the right guy will see how amaizing she is she doesn't have to be what they say to be perfect and stop with criticism u r too thick too skinny to be a fuuck all that fuck making pple into one picture and yes to everyone being perfect
Updates:
About the pm saying I'm perfect and what's wrong and stuff if u got smrhg put it in comments and it not me I'm watching a movie and this girl thought she is no good bc she's not skinny and her ex was treating her like shit and then she met a guy and he saw how good she is and it really touched me how girls think they r not hood enough bc they don't conform to an image and there guys like there r guys like the other guy who saw she was perfect
Everygirl is perfect and enough
And just bc u don't see her perfect that she isn't there will be the right one who will see her perfect its just not u

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have given suggestions when asked. But I do NOT give numerical ratings (other than 10 which fits your perfect score).

BUT - put a question on here and people will answer it. If yo want people to stop rating women, then get the women to stop asking for ratings

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree on asking women to stop asking I think women should stop feeling less and start feeling enough

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe beauty come from with in and good positive mind and maybe got be little I may at time come off conceded but I’m just have confidence.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I respect everyone for their individual self, but I wouldn't say everyone is perfect, because that just stunts the growth of individuals.
    Also preference is a very important factor , its not necessary that everyone should like everyone, people have particular tastes and likings and not everyone fits into that niche.

1|0
    0|0
    • Being perfects doesn't mean u can't push the limit and be better

• Show All
    • That's exactly what I said pple care about rating and its degrading u r s 10 for the right one

• As stupid as the rating is , its a subjective concept.
      And well, to each their own, but it should be up to individuals to not let it affect them.

• This is wrong on every level.
    Beauty has established standards. So just because one or two find something attractive, that doesn't mean it is.
    There are some people that are retarded. By that, I point out not everyone has a redundant reasonable perceptive.

Beyond that, most girls do not bring much to the table. Outside of sex, they don't have anything to offer that most guys couldn't get just as easily on their own.

0|1
    1|0
    • They don't bring much to u but bring way more to someonelse if its not perfect to u it doesn't mean its not perfect to many more

• Show All
    • Useless to u like seriously how can't u see

• Because I am aware that more people see things the way I do.

• Preach!!

2|0
    0|0
  • Everybody has their image of a perfect girl I don't want a perfect girl I want a girl with a beautiful heart just happy healthy confident who's who she is those who she wants to be is a lover is a friend loves to smile everyday if she has all those I'm good if she is who she wants to be that makes me happy that I'm good

2|0
    0|0
  • I have seen the prettiest of women be so ugly inside that they are disgusting. I've seen the homeless of women be so beautiful inside that they are attractive and make everyone happy just by their smile and their glow.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately for you, we live in a place called 'reality' where some girls are beautiful and some are ugly, not everyone is beautiful.

Stop with the victim mentality, you aren't beautiful and neither are most girls.

0|0
    1|0
    • Its no victim mentality and I'm ugly to u but I'm hot to my boyfriend just bc ur eyes doesn't see me good doesn't mean I'm no good it means u r the wrong one for me u see my point

• Show All
    • I'm not smart and yet you're the one who doesn't even know how to type?

Either sexual for one night or girlfriend for entire life, it's the same thing.
      Why don't you wanna get sexual with an average girl even if it's only for for a night?
      Stop discriminating towards average girls, you misogynistic prick.
      All girls are beautiful.

• After more than one night when u have to actually live with the wrong person it will be hell so I won't place my bet on an empty book to read for more than a few secs I'm not trying to waste my life and thank god for that

• Look, the sad fact is that it happens. Girls do the same thing. They may think Chris Evans is hot but may think George R R Martin is not. Everyone will have criteria of what they want out of a partner, you probably do too. I do have my criteria as well. This just looks like you've been rejected now you're ranting about it looking for approval.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have a boyfriend and the sad thing is tbh u think the only think that carries pple to think is their insecurities like I was rejected and stuff I was thinking bc I found it stupid and I wanted to say what I think and I don't need approval bitch I'm perfect but this tell me more about u how u always shift ur personal stuff to get approval so u think other pple do too and that's their own motive so whatever what's wrong with u I hope u do fix it

• Show All
    • Yes, and what I am trying to say is that everyone has there own perception of beauty and what they want. I do, you do, everyone does. Just because I may not like girl X for whatever reason doesn't mean that Gary won't. You see my point? To quote the youtuber BulletBarry, everything is person to person and beauty is no exception.

• I couldn't agree more

• People do have preferences however, and they will always choose what they like. It is also a fact that more men are attracted to thin healthy looking young women , the "10" rating is there for a reason. This has to do with evolution and you can not fight nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • That makes no sense. I'm not gonna just settle for anybody. That's not how nature works. You need to have stamdards.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is subjective. However, telling a fat person she is beautiful is terrible. Don't endorse unhealthy weight.

0|0
    1|0
    • I agree but the thing is he liked her the way she was and it was really beautiful its like he said I can see beyond ur weight

• Interesting question. I guess it boils down to whether there is an objective standard for beauty, or whether beauty is just tested against the varying standards that we choose to adopt.

If we accept that the purpose of attractiveness is to attract a mate and continue the species, it makes sense that the criteria for attractiveness are things that indicate good parent potential. Hence many men's preference for women of a healthy weight, big boobs, long hair, nurturing and caring character etc. Women are often attracted to physical strength and ability to accumulate resources. Intelligence and loyalty are usually highly valued by both sexes as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • As if girls don't do axectly the same... sorry we are all humans and we all want to select at least a good looking partner LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • stop buying into 'rating' and 'leagues' by posting stuff like this

it defines, 'feeding the trolls'

0|0
    0|0
    • By there were some good opinions 2

• I have two daughters and the thing I told them during their upbringing is this;

' no matter what people say or what the current agenda is, it is still a male-dominated world. the main part of this is to maintain control over women. Humour it, patronize it but never buy into it. Know you are equal as well as perfect in every regard. This is your shield to fend off anything in regard to the empowered identity you have formed...'

• Ya we'll stop when girls quit looking for the fit rich guy lol... that!/ when we stop hahah

0|0
    0|0
    • Some girls do not all money is overratted

• Show All
    • I'll believe you when I see you dating a 400 pound man lol
      That is broke and plays videos games in his basement

All men are perfect right 😛 lol

• These r perfect to suguar daddies so yeah not u tho

• What is the aim of your post? Guys rate girls, girls rate guys at least in their minds. It's natural and you can't do anything with that.

0|0
    1|0
  • All right, I see the point you're trying to make and agree with it. I don't agree with some of the arguments you made, however. You said something along the lines of "guys shouldn't rate girls." Now it comes down to context. If you meant some guys voicing their "ratings," that's not okay. However, if you are referring to guys weighing the pros and cons of a particular girl being a suitable partner for him, that's just unrealistic. This is a basic part of our psychology, in both males and females. It is natural to try and determine if someone is a good partner for you. While some men may be interested solely on the physical aspect, there are also plenty of guys who don't really care about that. That's just my two cents.

0|0
    0|0
    • I meant that pple r trying to make sthg look for bad or good for everyone and its not I got my 10 for a guy and its nothing like what pple draw as a 10 I'm against generalized ratings not individual true ones

• Fair enough.

• As with all people.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are perfectly right every girl is beautiful x

2|0
    1|1
  • they are all unique yes

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah.

0|0
    1|0
  • Disagree

0|1
    1|0
  • Be yourself, but realize you're not perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • yanno girls do this shit too right

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool rant. Men shouldn't have standards, gotcha.

0|0
    0|0
    • They shouldn't think less of someone fat or does smthg bc they don't see the good in them someonelse does bc u don't see good don't say its no good

• Show All
    • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I think your cray cray is showing. Maybe take a break from the internet lol

• No I'm born crazy not the internet internet is like lunch compared to life

• Sounds like a ugly fat girl wrote this

0|2
    1|0
    • Im not fat nor ugly and even if u look at my pic and think I'm ugly AF then I should let u know it doesn't mean I'm ugly or less perfect it means u r no good for me but the right person will see how good I am and the other thing is I was talking about being perfect in every aspect and u only mentioned the physical part which means a small part in this topic
      And just bc a key doesn't open one door its useless it might open a door to heaven so its only useless and bad to ur doors not others u see

• Oh my bad ur tranny. Not even a fat or ugly girl.

• Either u don't know how to read or u r trying to piss me off I don't know which one but I'm sorry to disappoint u I'm born a female

What Girls Said 2

• Totally agree. I don't know what else to say.

2|0
    0|0
  • We've all got our preferences.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes