Guys, how would you act in the presence of a girl you want both sexually and emotionally but can't/won't admit that to her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about anyone else but I'm so awkward like i can't even look her in the eye or anything and I say the weirdest shit

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• You try to keep the conversation as short as possible and slap yourself in the face because you f*cked up at the same time and after that you feel sad and you feel like you're a coward quz you couldn't/didn't dare to tell her

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say that she is ugly or weird or make a sarcastic comment in order to tease her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've stopped not admitting. Better to try and fail than not try.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, but say the person is taken but you find yourself in her presence and are basically smitten with her. How do you/have you acted?

• Tbh I still tell the truth. Of course in that case I expect that we can't really be around eachother much anymore :/

• Happened to me once.
    I just kept missing every opportunity until it was too late. She was my great white buffalo

0|0
    0|0
  • Id distance myself from her but still text all the time

0|0
    0|0
    • So you wouldn't hesitate to cintact her ele tronically if you had her info?

Do you would ever be afraid to reach out to her if you had her info?

• No i wouldn't

Recommended myTakes