How can I make someone like me, what are some qualities intelligent/nerdy guys look for?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you can easily manipulate nerdy guys. Manipulation isn't a bad thing if it's done honestly. It's simply about stroking ego and stirring emotions, nothing simister. If you give them attention when you see them (ask about what they like, look interested about activities) and then turn around and let them come to you, theyll almost always invite you on a date eventually. you'll need heeps of confidence and be outgoing. Even if you aren't that confident, if you fake through it a little, it works because the guy gets such a rush out of flirty interactions that he overlooks it. This kinda works in general with everyone, but its very effective on the nerd type.

0|0
    0|0
    • text them a few times to get their confidence going and then you can let them do most of the job (you know, let men be men and take the first steps)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• A girl who is constantly willing to listen and a girl who isn't fake or covered in makeup. Someone who will give them the time of day and respond. Also a girl who let's them be themselves without arguing over every detail

0|0
    0|0
  • 😕 be urself try to involved or take interest in his work even if little.
    Try to talk to him daily even if it is for 5 min - my spcl trick
    But don't get stick too much to him.. otherwise he thinks you want something

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't necessarily try to make them like you, but if you bring out traits that were already there, then that's great. I guess just try things that he likes, and if you like it too, then keep doing it and share your new connection

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself, and when you find a guy you like, tell them, don't beat around the bush. I'm a nerdy guy and the thing I like the most is honesty

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm intelligent/nerdy and I mainly like goth girls so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep talking to him get to know him

0|0
    0|0
  • Be nice, honest...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes