How can I make someone like me, what are some qualities intelligent/nerdy guys look for?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• you can easily manipulate nerdy guys. Manipulation isn't a bad thing if it's done honestly. It's simply about stroking ego and stirring emotions, nothing simister. If you give them attention when you see them (ask about what they like, look interested about activities) and then turn around and let them come to you, theyll almost always invite you on a date eventually. you'll need heeps of confidence and be outgoing. Even if you aren't that confident, if you fake through it a little, it works because the guy gets such a rush out of flirty interactions that he overlooks it. This kinda works in general with everyone, but its very effective on the nerd type.

• text them a few times to get their confidence going and then you can let them do most of the job (you know, let men be men and take the first steps)