Do athletic girls date chubby/fat guys?

I know it's common for them to date guys who are in shape or fit like them. But what about the opposite? And what would be the reason they dated someone that doesn't exercise a lot like they do?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure typically the in shape girls get taken first by the athletic guys because they play sports together or meet at the gym. I think it's more common for fit guys and chubby girls than fit girls and chubby guys

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not saying I never saw this happening because I did, but I wouldn't count on it. It's way better and healthy for fat/chubby guys to get fit in order to call the attention of athletic girls.

• It's just a question. It's more about curiosity than anything. I like knowing what kind of people there are out there.

• Well, it's just an answer xD
      I say this because I was fat years ago, so I know for a fact that losing weight is really the best option.