Do athletic girls date chubby/fat guys?

I know it's common for them to date guys who are in shape or fit like them. But what about the opposite? And what would be the reason they dated someone that doesn't exercise a lot like they do?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure typically the in shape girls get taken first by the athletic guys because they play sports together or meet at the gym. I think it's more common for fit guys and chubby girls than fit girls and chubby guys

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not saying I never saw this happening because I did, but I wouldn't count on it. It's way better and healthy for fat/chubby guys to get fit in order to call the attention of athletic girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's just a question. It's more about curiosity than anything. I like knowing what kind of people there are out there.

• Well, it's just an answer xD
      I say this because I was fat years ago, so I know for a fact that losing weight is really the best option.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I'm in good shape, but I wouldn't date a chubby or fat guy. I'm not attracted to that.

1|1
    0|1
  • I'm a tennis player and a kick boxer. I'm in shape and happy. My boyfriend is not in better shape than me. He's chubbier than me and I don't mind. There's a connection between us and he takes good care of himself (doesn't neglect his body). As long as the couple is happy!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I've never seen it happen, and I know a lot of them because I ran track and played basketball when I was a boy. Athletic girls generally dated athletic guys they could work out with and met through sports or exercise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I also am curious on the question.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes