Why do guys just care about getting the hot blonde, thin, and tall chick?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Try men instead of guys.

I am not kidding. Find men that talk about themselves and their friends as man/gentleman. You will se your small world expand

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I actually found a great guy.. but whenever a model of a girl walks by he stares at her. And I get sad...

• Show All
    • Well she's In our friend group, and she has a great body and is a model. And he looks at her quite often... :/

• Looks. Good thats a start. So he is more interested in something. Ever thought there might be something buggibg him?

Try and ask him. Talk to him. Dont talk to bunch of strangers that dont know and can't now what is happening

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm short, brunette, and some guys think beautiful but I'm not "hot" and I don't have much trouble getting men's attention.

Just be you, and do it with confidence.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Fitness and strength can only be (naturally) achieved by discipline. Tall is not necessary, I myself prefer otherwise. Blonde, brown or redhead have not a hierarchy, usually we'll prefer what is rarest locally. Hot, well, who doesn't want? We're DNA encoded to pursue it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Funny, in nature an albino crow or Cyclops shark never finds a mate. Plus, in humans blue eyes are highly desired, but not the rarest color. Its about more than the rarest genes

• Because most of them like them. There are other people that prefer other things. But mostly thats talking about sexual appealing. I prefer brown not to tall girls but i had blonde girlfriend, soo. It all depends on the personality at the end ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body says reproduce (ie horny). So you go after what you want. You don't think, it's about what attracts you. If we actually used our damn brains, we might actually consider other factors

0|0
    0|0
  • Society, tv, culture... Nowadays people learn that the hot tall blonde is the "perfect" type of women, so they go for it, that doesn't mean it's true, it's just what's "in" in this particular time, for example in the 1600's Rubens painted robust women which were considered sexy and the "perfect" type back then, a thin tall chick will be considered ugly and malnourished back then.

Truth is a person is more than just a physical appearance, personality plays a very important part as well, even thou what attract us first from someone is their appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well we don't like tall, but the rest is the objective western standard of beauty. Why do women like the ripped, tall guy with a big dick?

0|0
    0|0
  • there are some who simply don't care how you look... you just have to be beautiful in his and your own eyes... there's no definition of beautiful... but still some have there own personal preferences

0|0
    0|0
  • Superior genes generally. You just have to be sure your getting a Lauren Southern type and not getting some retarded bimbo.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is totally false. I like hot thin tall brunettes, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls are a massive turn off for me personally, and I'm not short I would just much rather date someone short than my height/ slightly under

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short, thin (but not important) girls with black or red hair :P

0|0
    0|0
  • the hot blonde thin tall chick doesn't interests me I like a girl with personality that makes me want to get to know her better

0|0
    0|0
  • Redheads>Blondes.
    Curves>Thigh Gap.
    But I do like tall girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • for the same reason girls care about getting the hot skinny tall guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has their preferences guy or girl... tbh, i prefer red heads

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, blonde, thin and tall does not equal "hot" at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personal preference

#compatibility

For me numbers doesn't matter, I can tell only by seeing

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't. Personally I prefer shorter brunettes

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is water wet?

0|0