Why do guys just care about getting the hot blonde, thin, and tall chick?

427

Most Helpful Guy

• Try men instead of guys.

I am not kidding. Find men that talk about themselves and their friends as man/gentleman. You will se your small world expand

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I actually found a great guy.. but whenever a model of a girl walks by he stares at her. And I get sad...

• Well she's In our friend group, and she has a great body and is a model. And he looks at her quite often... :/

• Looks. Good thats a start. So he is more interested in something. Ever thought there might be something buggibg him?

Try and ask him. Talk to him. Dont talk to bunch of strangers that dont know and can't now what is happening

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm short, brunette, and some guys think beautiful but I'm not "hot" and I don't have much trouble getting men's attention.

Just be you, and do it with confidence.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE