Guys... would you date a woman with a lot of tattoos?

• Yep
    31%(26)44%(297)Vote46%(271)
  • Nope
    40%(33)30%(201)Vote28%(168)
  • Depends
    29%(24)26%(179)Vote26%(155)

Most Helpful Guy

• If a woman has a lot of tattoos that means she's a tomboy. So, yes I would date a woman with a lot of tattoos.

Most Helpful Girl

• So permanent marks scar on skin makes you permanently not datable? So I guess the Indians in amazon are all sluts and trashy cause they mark their skin. Men are becoming way too difficult. High expectations =miserable life.

What Guys Said 147

• To guys in my age range, tattoos and piercings make a girl look like a tramp. I am not saying that every girl with a tattoo or piercing IS a tramp slut, promiscuous, etc. But in my mind, that association is so strong that as soon as I see tattoos, I am turned off.

• but admittedly, you are from a different generation. my father would feel the same way. however in another 10 years tattoo sleeves will be commonplace in the business world. It almost already is today.

• @N8Zett Perhaps. And in another 20 years, tattoos may be considered old fashioned and rather stupid.

• Nope. Tattoo are unattractive

• Yes, but would she date a guy with no tattoos and a guy not too interested in getting lots of tattoos?

I find it a little sexy to see a girl with tattoos but I find myself asking, would she date me, especially when I don't share her passion and vice-versa? So, yeah...

• For me tattoos are nice but must come in concert with a sense of responsibility and integrity. A beautiful body is fit for a night, a beautiful heart is fit for a lifetime!

• If I like you, generally I like you, even if you're not "perfect" or "ideal" (ie, you become perfect for me because I like you). So this is a tough call because tattoos for me in general are a major turn off. And if you had a lot of them, I honestly don't know if I could look past that?

• No. Definitely not attractive. They look trashy and cheap and give me the impression she's short sighted and easy. It ends up looking masculine and a mess as it smudges over time anyway.

I prefer natural feminine girls.

However, You'll find some guys like it... if they don't mind the particular tattoos/ location. Others they don't care and i would say a larger portion find it a deal breaker

• Depends. My wife has a lot, but they are small ones on both her feet, her back, the back of the next and bottom part of her arms close to the palms. So I guess I do. I don't like sleeves on women or huge tats.

• Not only is the answer No, once my wife decided to surprise me with a gaudy tattoo that took up her entire right calf, I think we've had sex maybe once - I think it was when she showed it to me. Totally ruined it for me and she ruined herself because she has great legs. She can't wear skirts now. Seriously, it really adversely had an impact on our marriage.

• I like tattoos quite a bit actually and I plan on getting both of my arms done in sleeves.

As long as the tattoos are tasteful and done well, I wouldn't mind it. Some tattoos are kind of sexy, especially if it matches a woman's personality.

• Eh, not really my cup of tea. Maybe if she had a small butterfly on the shoulder or words on the ankle or hearts on the wrist or something...

• No, not at all, I look for even small ones, they look like shit on a girl. I remember when this plague hit around the 90's first tattoo I saw on a girl I though it was some big cancerous growth or something, then I saw what it was and was disgusted at it. All this shit about women can be men is a lie, I don't want women who buy into it.

• What if the tattoos are classy and feminine?

• They're not, their what dudes wear to intimidate other dudes from Samoan warriors to convicts. Looks trashy and ghetto.

• Depends. Tattoos isn't a defining characteristics of whether is date someone. Personality moreso is however.

• I don't find it attractive personally

• I love the look of girls with tattoos depending on the style and location of the tattoos. I don't know about "a lot" because I think there's a point where it gets excessive, but I would definitely date a girl with tattoos as especially in my generation it has little or no relation to their personality.

• If the tatoo was a tramp stamp with my name on it hell yeah in hitting that everyday because this girl is trully crazy about me. I had a girl want to do that once. Tramp stamp of my name... can't get any better than that

But if its just whatever pictures then no

• Nothing can turn me off more, than to see a beautiful female with clean clear skin marked with tattoos.

• Nope, I wouldn't even give her a second look. That stuff looks ugly to me and it's permanent. Her once beautiful skin is forever scarred up with pictures and words. A total turn off to me.

• Tattoos are a big turn on, so yes. My girlfriend has eight of them

• the more the better. fucking love tattoos!

• u said lots of tatoos, that's why I pressed no.. if she has one or two tattoos on her hand or something else it looks nice bt if she is fully covered with tatoos as a news paper is fully covered with news and articles it looks weird and little awkward. if she has tatoo on her wrist it looks sexy and attractive.. I ll love it if she has only single one on that area

• Tattoos are a huge turn off when they are excessive. She could be great, and beautiful, but I would not be able to look at her without seeing tattoos everywhere. If it's a few then I don't care.

• A good tattoo is a work of art, and just another beautiful thing on her body in my opinion

• Tattoos can be hot. I don't mind a bit.

• bah depends... it;s very situational...
    I would certainly be cautious with face, hands, heads, neck tats

• No, not a chance.
    To me, she would be a walking freak show and in need of psychiatric care.
    Such a woman could not become the mother of my children.

• Most of the time it's a turn off for me. I have met a couple of chicks though that I thought still looked hot with the tattoos.

• If she has tattoos on her neck, or sleeves on her arms, we can go hang out @ the beach, biker bar or take a bike ride across the state...

• Probably not.

• It just depends. It can be a turn off. But if the girl looks good enough for example like Jennie June I'd be all over that.

• More from Guys
    117

What Girls Said 18

• I don’t care if guys like them or not but I want some more lol

• I think the love they have for the girl would over-shine if he likes the girls tattoos or not. For me, I like tattoos on a guy but not where it covers every inch of the skin. Like one or two in different places. But if I like the guy I think I wouldn’t mind or care. It really depends. I’m pretty neutral about tattoos overall.

• It shouldn't matter if a guy likes or would date girls with a lot of tattoos. I have a few tattoos myself and I plan on getting more, so it's my body and as long as I'm happy with my body that's all that should matter and the same goes for those women that have a lot of tattoos. They are comfortable in their own skin and happy with their bodies so why would it matter.

• not all that much into tats really.. to many tats on a guy can be too much. I think people are starting to do less tats these days.

• HELL THE FUCK YES

my dream woman right there

• I prefer a girl that way.

• too many tattoos on anyone is a turn off (in my opinion)
    maybe small simple ones that can be covered up are fine

• Nope. I rather cry.

• Of course, tats are sexy, can't wait to get one.

• As of right now I don't have any but I do plan to get a few. I want a lighthouse from right above my bellybutton to my sternum OR on my left forearm. Probably gonna put it on my arm so more people can see it lol.

• For me if a woman has a tattoos it depends of what where she got them.

• My boyfriend thinks my tattoos are badass

• As a girl I like tattoos

• I wouldn't.

• Probably not if they had sooo many. But a few tattoos never hurt anyone

• If a boy like a girl he ignores the tattos

• Your entire gender is trash.
    You do nothing but cause drama, screw men over, and then play victims.
    Furthermore, you are treated like grown up children if you do stupid things emotionally, regardless of whom you screw over.
    I curse your entire gender! No wonder God doesn't like you!
    Then you call men who vanquish you sexually deprived/gay and haze them. The chaos you've cause.
    Women are a disease!

• Sure man. Catfishing as pink anon totally validates your rant.😂

• So another person who hates themself, I'm sure the world can handle more

• Who pissed in your wheeties?

• No. I want pure body.

• i respect your decision to not get any but... a tattoo makes your body "unpure"? hmm