Guys, do you regret losing a girl who had really loved you, praised you always, or had literally worshiped you like an idol?

Not every day we come across anyone who truly loves us. Sometimes in their lives guys make bitter choices and break girls' hearts despite knowing their deep feelings. He prioritises other things like their his career, family, upon a girl's pure love. And if he had ignored her, have been rude to her sometimes too, does he later really think back or regret? For after all, a true love bestowed upon someone never goes in vain because it was from someone's heart.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Never had any girl in life. Always wanted to b that guy who can be a loyal honest responsible. But i rhink girls go on for guys who will ditch them. 28 still virgin n waiting for the right girl of my life. Well, i think i m going to be alone all my life bcoz none is left, has been taken or used like condom.

• I did love a guy, said I LOVE YOU to him many times, kept filling his forms in the college, got cake and flowers for him on his birthday. but he refused to hsve any relation with me. He said he didn't believe in love or relations. Initially we stayed in contact. It was a complicated relation. I never stopped loving him. With time he changed and even stopped replying my texts when I used to ask him that did he want to quit everything. His silence conveyed everything. I never grew from that hurt. I became doubtful of my own existence and began to believe that I was born out of a mistake in this world.

• Dont say bad words about her. Then whats the difference between u n her. Its fyn. Let it go. I dont want to do such kind of things with any girl. Being physical is not imp to me. I can live without it but someday u want someone in ur life u know like mentally.

• Thank u for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, from my experience that kind of love doesn't mean nearly as much as you'd expect.