Guys would you date a transgender female?

244

Most Helpful Guy

• Neveeeer 🤮🤮🤢🤢

• *cough cough* transphobic asshole *cough*

• @LordPK20797 they didn’t teach that liberal bull shit in my biology class in college. Stop enabling these nutcases.

• Darwin must be really proud right now
      😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Any guy who says yes is a gay faggot.

• You're a bitch. Trans women are women, not men you asshole. Also, there's nothing wrong with gays. So you're not only a homophobic, but a bitch ass transphobic. Whatever man marries you was probably forced because I bet no one likes you. Go get a life, bitch.

• @JeggingsMan He's not even a millenial, kids a fucking whatever generation member this is. Dumb asses. I can't stand people these days, they throw all common sense, all science, biology, medicine out the window because of someone's feelings.

• You only listen to intuition. How about you just understand that you don't know everything.