Guys would you date a transgender female?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Neveeeer 🤮🤮🤢🤢

1|3
    1|0
    • *cough cough* transphobic asshole *cough*

• Show All
    • @LordPK20797 they didn’t teach that liberal bull shit in my biology class in college. Stop enabling these nutcases.

• Darwin must be really proud right now
      😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Any guy who says yes is a gay faggot.

1|8
    1|2
    • You're a bitch. Trans women are women, not men you asshole. Also, there's nothing wrong with gays. So you're not only a homophobic, but a bitch ass transphobic. Whatever man marries you was probably forced because I bet no one likes you. Go get a life, bitch.

• Show All
    • @JeggingsMan He's not even a millenial, kids a fucking whatever generation member this is. Dumb asses. I can't stand people these days, they throw all common sense, all science, biology, medicine out the window because of someone's feelings.

• You only listen to intuition. How about you just understand that you don't know everything.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 43

• No, and I don't feel bad IN THE LEAST for being honest.

I am attracted to natural born women, not a guy who mutilated his body to look like a woman, assuming spending thousands to fake out being the real McCoy with hormone therapy, fake breast implants, facial cosmetic surgery, hip implants, and getting his penis sliced-and-diced-and-tucked to fake a vagina with vaginal lips! Gross, yes? If a heterosexual guy puts his mouth on that, does it make him technically gay? Ooopsie!

There is also another crucial aspect to this, IT IS A LIE! If I were to date this THING, being told that IT is a natural born woman who can't have children, well our relationship starts out as a lie from day one! Yes, the transgender is happy to look like a woman walking around in a mutilated body and unable to experience the female menstrual cycle, and lying about their natural sex, but to her partner, if he finds out, it will not only be an emotionally tormenting experience, but it could be a psychologically devastating experience and enough to give the guy symptoms of PTSD for the rest of his life, long after he has puked so much he is bringing up blood! Refer to my earlier comment about going down on a transgender and whether or not it makes you technically a homosexual.

1|2
    0|1
  • Nope. No matter how female she may seem, the moment I know she used to be male I'm just totally against dating her. It's just a natural response to an unnatural procedure.

1|2
    0|0
  • HELL NO!! I think they should be marked with tattoo over their forhead, because plastic surgery got so modern and good it becomes super hard to see who is girl and who is guy, and that's to avoid disgrace to normal people

1|1
    0|1
  • Fuck no, I'm not freaking gay!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJKN3wTT5qQ

2|1
    0|1
  • I don't see that happening. I try to avoid real women with severe psychological issues so I certainly wouldn't date a faux woman who by definition has them.

1|1
    0|1
  • See , u cn fall in love with anyone. It's all about emotional connect.
    even a transgender can be an awesome person, and I m telling u this from my exp

0|0
    1|0
    • THANK YOU FOR NOT BEING TRANSPHOBIC! I don't understand the other idiots. You my friend actually have some brains.

• Becoz, most of these idiots are actually hippocrits and don't think logically.

• No. I understand anything is possible based on connection and such... but right now, hell no.

1|1
    0|1
  • There's no such thing. I feel sorry for their mental problems but I don't date men

1|1
    0|1
    • THEY ARE WOMEN, NOT MEN!!! OH MY GOD!!! DO SOME RESEARCH!!!

• Show All
    • No, I was reading from WebMD. Also, trans women have different brains that are more similar to cis women. M8, they have gender dysphoria which gives them anxiety and depression when treated like it when looking like a man. I'd send you a link to an article, but my Xp level isn't high enough.

• That study you are referring to checked levels of a certain chemical in the brain in four different areas - a chemical that is only one of the main ways to ascertain someone's gender through their brain, a chemical which has higher concentrations in men - and it found that subjects with dysphoria had lower levels of this substance in 1 or 2 of these areas.

That's it. That's all the study found. But articles keep lying through their teeth to deceive people. Men with gender dysphoria do not have brains closer to that of a woman - they have brains that are closer to a woman's than most men. Their brains are still irrevocably male.

Life tip: read the studies themselves. Whenever you read something on a topic that has the nation split, consider that both sides have a reason to believe what they believe and always read the sources. If there was conclusive evidence there wouldn't be such a divide. So use your head and keep digging deeper

• There are men that will and men that won't. No offense to you personally, but I would not.

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Any guy who would date a guy in a dress is bisexual.

0|1
    0|0
    • Seriously, stop. They are women. Have you done any research. Oh my god, transphobics piss me off so much!

• Show All
    • I'm not being delusional, I'm being educated, how have I read more articles than you. You're obviously middle aged and I'm an adolescent. Please do some damn research. Intuition doesn't get you everywhere.

• @LordPK20797 I’m old enough not to believe liberal bull shit. You are brainwashed

Recommended myTakes