How do you know if you love someone?

Never been in love and not sure if I currently am. Current boyfriend is absolutely amazing, dating for 3 months. He is so sweet, kind, and caring. He always makes me feel special. I really like him and care about him. But what's the difference between that and love?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is like, imagining a future together, like I can relate, I'm with my current girlfriend 3 months also, never wanted kids or get married until I met her, now I find myself thinking about it, thinking how she's amazing and what I would do without her in my life, and how making sacrifices for her come easier, I know I'm in love, but maybe more time is what you need aswell

Most Helpful Girl

• Not to sound cliche, but when you are in love you will just know. I really liked my ex, and I cared about him. But I never had that feeling of being in love with him. Now dating my boyfriend, I know I'm in love with him. I just feel it within me. It is a peaceful feeling, and I knew exactly what it was as soon as I felt it.