Should I tell this girl I'm gonna stop talking to her?

I know she's not good for me, she has TOLD me she doesn't like me and she always finds an excuse to not hang out. I just need to quit with her and forget all about her. I would just cut complete contact with her but she really enjoys my *friendship*. Should I tell her I'm through or just stop talking to her and not say another word?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she doesn't enjoy your "friendship" just your attention. It's one things not being into you but avoiding you when she feels is a asshole move. Drop her she has no respect, don't waste your time

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Better than ghosting her.

I leave many girls in the last year because of their lack of effort and appreciation.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I always found confrontations are only necessary.. if you made up your mind, talking would be back tracking. Id say just stop making yourself available, if she brings it up then tell her your decision and call it a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her that you need a break and that you won't be talking to her for a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her you are through. You deserve someone better.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Well, if you like her and want her to be more than just a friend and she doesn't feel the same way about you, you shouldn't suffer for her

0|0
    0|0
  • Just stop talking to her, she isn't worth your time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes