Should I tell this girl I'm gonna stop talking to her?

I know she's not good for me, she has TOLD me she doesn't like me and she always finds an excuse to not hang out. I just need to quit with her and forget all about her. I would just cut complete contact with her but she really enjoys my *friendship*. Should I tell her I'm through or just stop talking to her and not say another word?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she doesn't enjoy your "friendship" just your attention. It's one things not being into you but avoiding you when she feels is a asshole move. Drop her she has no respect, don't waste your time

Most Helpful Guy

• Better than ghosting her.

I leave many girls in the last year because of their lack of effort and appreciation.