Would you feel intimidated? Would you still date that person?

If you went on a date & realized that he/she had a better car, more money, different type of lifestyle, would you feel intimidated? Would you still date that person?

319

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all and of course I would still date them, women are so much more ready for this world than men and seeing them be successful is so amazing to see.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be intimidated. I'd still date them if they weren't rude about my financial situation, which is broke πŸ˜‚

What Guys Said 18

• My first GF's family had much more money that my family did. She lived on the shore and I literally lived on the wrong side of the tracks.
    She was a sweet girl and broke my heart.
    I was so naΓ―ve about the real world though.

• That depends on how they treated me. If they looked down on me for being of low means, then yeah. I'd also be like "Bye, Felicia!" and they'd never see me again. If they didn't care, then I wouldn't care.

• I wouldn't feel intimidated, I would feel more willing to date that person

• None of that shit means anything to me. Is she attractive, and does she like me is all that matters at the end of date 1.

• I would feel slightly intimidated. I would still date them because they may be in a better position than me because they made good choices. It would hurt to be with someone that can help being you up to their level

• Actually I would feel very intimidated.. i do like to be the best in every way i can be... so this person would make me feel insecure

• Motivation to get no re money

• I wouldn't be intimidated but id rethink why I asked her out if she has a different type of lifestyle in the first place. but material possessions don't intimidate me. especially if she got it all from her parents

• No. I would date her anyway.

• not in the slightest.

• I would be motivated instead, to work harder, to match up to her level. I wouldn't want to pull her down.

• Lol no, jackpot

• As long as she’s down to earth and is humble

• I don't feel intimidated at all !!!
    I like a challenge lol

• If we had a lot in common and got along as a couple, I would be fine.

• Idgaf. If she has nice stuff good!

• Yea unless its just I'm going to be hit if I say the wrong thing

• Like if she was really outgoing, social af, had lot's of friends, filthy rich, guys diving at her feet? That kinda shit? I would spend my waking hours trying to figure out a way to sabotage her. Make her pay for being such a "rub it in your face douche bag". Or why else would she date me? She would have to be purposely going out of her what to punish me. She must therefore be made to regret.

• Little insecure? πŸ˜‚

• Exactly. what a racist piece of shit he is !

• @WTFliberals Yes. Frankly that annoys me as much as anything, completely ignorant

What Girls Said 2

• Nope not until he had different hobbies or he's a fucking arrogant ass and least respectful to me😊

• I still would, it doesn't matter to me