Do you prefer your partner to be older or younger than you? What's your limit?

Are you more attracted to people who older or younger than you? Does it even matter?

Some people won't even realize they have a type in terms of age until they think about it. So think about the people you were attracted to in the past
  • Older
    Vote A
  • Around the same age
    Vote B
  • Younger
    Vote C
  • Age doesn't matter to me
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Older, 1-10 years older is my age limit not even a year younger , just can't be with someone younger than no matter how hot they are , and even if its a few months younger or a year younger, when I realised or heard their age I just stop and forget about it

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My limit is ten years younger and ten years older. I don't find it odd at all when I can't help but glance over at a woman who is definitely older than I, by what may be ten years, and ogling her like I would a younger woman who looks to be around ten years younger. All I care about is finding someone who is compatible with my personality, someone who finds me just as attractive as I find her, and someone who wants a long term relationship like I do. As with anything in life, we will figure out the finer details of our relationship as it progresses!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• I'm at the age where if I like anyone younger then me they are still in their teens and for obvious reasons I'm not into them so I'd either go with older or around the same age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer someone older. Every time I have a conversation with a guy my age or younger it doesn't go well.

1|1
    0|0
  • Around the same age. I do have a weird feeling I'll be a little bit of a pervert around younger guys when I get older though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I ways preferred within a few years age of myself.

Funny enough, I ended up with someone who is exactly a month older than me haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Around the same age, so he can be 1 year younger or 3 years older than I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older or the same age.
    I think my limit will be up to 20 years age gap๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Older. My hubby is 3 years older than me. The limit was 10 years maximum.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older usually = more mature, so older for me! I'd probably go 4 years older at most.

0|1
    0|0
  • My Real Age Is 16 ..
    Minimum Is 16
    Maximum Is 18 Or Maybe 19(BIG MAYBE)

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 years. it can go either way for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 24

• Years ago, I dated someone older. She was a lot less mature, though.

I would probably go for a younger woman, say at least 23. Lower than 35 at the moment, though that could certainly be subject to change. I think though that it would depend on a mental-maturity level, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated women that were younger and older then me.
    Everyone has a different personality. One woman 10 years older and was more immature then someone that was 11 years younger... immaturity to a stupid level is NOT a turn on. I'd rather have someone mature, but can have fun without being stupid about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • So long as it isn't massively different from my age, I couldn't care less. So long as the partner isn't an asshole, I'm all sunshine and daisies from there.

0|1
    0|0
  • the older I get the more I can't stand younger girls. they're so fuckin annoying. but I also dated an older women, I was 25 and she was 37. and even though sex was amazing we were also not on the same page. so I don't know what to think anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger. Older women have already wasted their lives. The best years of your life should be spent being productive, not traveling the world like a wanna-be playboy/playgirl. You can do that any time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger... for now my limit is the legal limit (and it's not 18 where I live).

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was in my teens I liked women who were a bit older as well as the same age. But now I'm definitely interested in younger women, as young as 23 years old (with a slim body and intelligent mind). My problem is that around me, I don't often find women who are interested in someone 10 years older than them. But than again I don't even know where to go to meet women at all.

I moved to my current city 3 years ago and it's extremely conservative and religious. So other than some church organization, I really don't know where to meet people.

0|0
    0|0
  • the oldest id go is 10 years older
    i would go at the moment 1 year younger but maybe 5 when I'm 25 and they are 20

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want someone 9 + years younger than myself. Limit would be 20 years younger once I turn 38.

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger,
    I would be fine with +2 years and - 3 years

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes