Do you prefer your partner to be older or younger than you? What's your limit?

Are you more attracted to people who older or younger than you? Does it even matter?

Some people won't even realize they have a type in terms of age until they think about it. So think about the people you were attracted to in the past
  • Older
  • Around the same age
  • Younger
    Vote C
  • Age doesn't matter to me
    Vote D

2025

Most Helpful Girl

• Older, 1-10 years older is my age limit not even a year younger , just can't be with someone younger than no matter how hot they are , and even if its a few months younger or a year younger, when I realised or heard their age I just stop and forget about it

Most Helpful Guy

• My limit is ten years younger and ten years older. I don't find it odd at all when I can't help but glance over at a woman who is definitely older than I, by what may be ten years, and ogling her like I would a younger woman who looks to be around ten years younger. All I care about is finding someone who is compatible with my personality, someone who finds me just as attractive as I find her, and someone who wants a long term relationship like I do. As with anything in life, we will figure out the finer details of our relationship as it progresses!