Should I YOLO it and kiss him or wait?

I've been working with this guy for about five months now, and we're already pretty close. We get scheduled to work together a lot and we talk about anything and everything all the time. If you want I'll give you all the details, but just trust me on this, he likes me. He's always flirting with me, and asking me risque questions, and we get pretty personal. But the thing is, he says that he isn't ready for a relationship. He told me what happened with his ex and it seems like he still is hurt from the breakup that happened months before we even met. So my question is, should I just go for it and kiss him when the timing feels right, or should I "wait" for him to be ready?

I feel like if I make a move that he might think differently about us. Like maybe he just needs that little nudge? I don't know. You tell me what you think. Should I make a move or wait for him to?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say go for it... maybe not with a kiss, but just a statement. Many guys prefer that 100% definitive proof a girl likes them before proceeding further.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I've told him I like him. Would it be weird to ask him what he would do if I kissed him? I was thinking of doing that...

• You can't force yourself on him. That isn't appropriate nowadays... for men or women (though women certainly are more forgiven for such) :)

If you've already told him your feelings then perhaps just ask him if he'd like to go on a date with you. No pressure or nothing. Just asking.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait for him... if you make a move and he isn't feeling it or wanting it right now - it will make it SUPER awkward later...

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• If he already knows you like him, and he likes you back but isn't really doing anything, he might not be ready yet. Give it time. It wouldn't be fair for you either if you guys start getting more serious without him moving on from his previous relationship first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Peck on the cheek and then give him a smile and say catch you later and like wink. XD And hope like hell he doesn't faint from how brave you are lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • He’s probably waited by for you to make the first move. He might feel awkward if you just kiss him out of nowhere but perhaps try let him know you have feelings for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suggest going for it. He wouldn't let you in that much if he wasn't flirting with the idea of it at the very least.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go after what you want

1|0
    0|0
  • Yolo it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Go for it and kiss him. It sounds like he just needs that little nudge to make him realize he likes you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes