How to respond?

So my boyfriend asked me what I think when he gets boners. I honestly don't care and think it's just a natural thing but I think he wants a slightly more exciting answer than that. He gets them when we make out or if I'm just wearing something that he likes. We don't do anything more than just making out and I don't intend to till I'm older so how should I respond? (He does know I'm not interested in going any further rn)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• why do you have a boyfriend if you think that you are too young and you are not ready for sex?
    When he tells you that he has a boner it means he wants you sexually and that you are making him horny.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Just because someone has a boyfriend it doesn't mean they're sexually active. He gets that I'm not intrested in that right now and respects me. I know what a boner means lmao I've taken a basic health class.

• I'm not trying to be rude or condescending I'm just saying that your boyfriend wants sex from you and him being sexually aroused could potentially lead to awkward situations if you do not understand how powerful male sexual urge can be.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's what 15, 16? Super sexually focused - he just wants to see if he turns you on as well in the end. How it affects you. But your answer is good and if he wants more, that's his issue.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Just tell him on his face that you don't care!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • You can tell his boner that have some patience till carve turned 18 😂

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You’re answer is fine, but the answer he wants is that it turns you on. Stick with the true answer you gave him. It’s usually bad if you start lying just to tell him what he wants to hear. It’ll come back and by you in the end.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes