Is there actually anyone out here who doesn't just want gossip or talk about sex? God where are the people that crave the rich conversations?

Are there a lot of people out there who also crave more? I don't mean sex or gossip. I mean real genuine conversations, feelings, thoughts, dreams, etc. I wish someone would talk to me and stimulate my mind.

622

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, me. I think it's pretty trashy to openly talk about sex and sexual stuff in mixed company, like that crap is personal keep it to yourself until the right time. As in, between you and your partner (s).

So, you wanna talk? I'm game. We can discuss the end of the passenger pigeon or Dante's "Inferno" and how I've never actually read it but I guess we all should, or why pizza is technically like the most versatile food known to man.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are many people out there who enjoy real conversation, i'll be honest with you though, finding people like that have always been a problem for me. I found one such a person and that's it. I can't even have a real conversation with my friends. I think it's cause people don't always like to be challenged, they like it easy and simple. People consider those type of conversations as personal cause those kind of conversations need people to open up and feel which is frowned upon now days. I've tried with people but they change the subject or act as though they don't hear me.