Is there actually anyone out here who doesn't just want gossip or talk about sex? God where are the people that crave the rich conversations?

Are there a lot of people out there who also crave more? I don't mean sex or gossip. I mean real genuine conversations, feelings, thoughts, dreams, etc. I wish someone would talk to me and stimulate my mind.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, me. I think it's pretty trashy to openly talk about sex and sexual stuff in mixed company, like that crap is personal keep it to yourself until the right time. As in, between you and your partner (s).

So, you wanna talk? I'm game. We can discuss the end of the passenger pigeon or Dante's "Inferno" and how I've never actually read it but I guess we all should, or why pizza is technically like the most versatile food known to man.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There are many people out there who enjoy real conversation, i'll be honest with you though, finding people like that have always been a problem for me. I found one such a person and that's it. I can't even have a real conversation with my friends. I think it's cause people don't always like to be challenged, they like it easy and simple. People consider those type of conversations as personal cause those kind of conversations need people to open up and feel which is frowned upon now days. I've tried with people but they change the subject or act as though they don't hear me.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I honestly enjoy deep conversations more than other "sex" and stuff. It's more meaningful to me in many ways to see someone else's passions and have them express them to me.

2|0
    0|0
  • All people talk about is sex and meaningless drama between eachother. Its like they're fucking robots who can't hold an intellectual conversation on anything. Its a disease in my opinion. Takes endeavor to awaken from such stupidity and blindness.

2|0
    0|0
    • There is so much more to life then that though! It kills me because so many others don't see it.

• Show All
    • Will follow bow

• It can get old quickly to be a smart person surrounded by idiots who just like to gossip

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m like that all that bullshit can stay away from me I don’t like talking about shit that won’t happen for a while and who the fuck gossips anymore because if you gossip your a dickhead in my book

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you kidding? There's tons of people out there! Maybe you're not looking in the right place.

1|0
    0|0
    • Where would you suggest looking?

• Hmm... how about pick several Youtube videos that are extra interesting to a topic your passionate about, and enter a comment. Someone will probably respond and you can start a new thread about that discussion.

This is probably a good platform as well.

• Thank you. I will definitely try that.

• you see the kind of person you are talking about is basically a unicorn, or big foot. big foot is a better example, because he might be out there but damn is he hard to find.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I love talking about things like that! But this site is just sex

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I already blocked to people who tried to sext. I get really annoyed when people do that and I literally just want to converse

• Ohh I never had that happen but it is annoying to just see sexual questions

• It really is tbh people need to get past it seriously

• I used to want that then I realized nobody else does lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well we aren't the only ones

• Show All
    • It really is lol. If you want to talk feel free.

• Thank you and you as well:)

• There are, but you generally need something in common first as a convo starter.

Saying that the format of the website and the instant messaging system is not great for long conversations.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you'd like to, message me. There are also a lot of people out there that do outside

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, there are people out there who want and need stimulating conversations but they happen to be busy working and minding their own lives.
    This may sound lame but have you thought of joining a group/club?
    For instance if you love reading try a book club, you love chess try a chess club, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most people are very simple minded these days and the level of incompetence is astounding. I think the reason some are only interested in those topics is because they don't have the ability to have more complex thoughts. I think it's due to the hormones and straight poisons the FDA allows in our food and products.

1|0
    0|0
  • Food for thought: since there's a way to mix cremated remains with paint to create your own genuine corpse paint, is it then possible to paint the walls of your living room... WITH Grandma?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I get you. I think we all need one of those convos that just goes deep into someone elses mind and perspective and just talk. Need one of those after midnight convos where it's about your dreams and wonder whys

1|0
    0|0
  • I love good conversations, unfortunately its hard finding someone who feels the same way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes