What does he want?

okay so long story this kid chris and I have been in a weird friendship. in the summer chris used to like me but i never liked him i later on hooked up w his close friend chris was mad. fall started and i started to like chris aswell but never said my feeling and just pretended to not like chris but it was obvi that i did. late fall and chris shows signs of liking me but we still often hookup. i got “drunk” at a party a i told chris we should stop hu and he said there’s no reason to stop. I’m just so confused what he wants does he just want to hu? or does he want me? help please

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him that you are done investing time in something with no future. It may hurt at first but it will get the message across.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• First off, you were drunk at a party and said we should be more than hook up buddies. You need to have a conversation with him when you are sober and say this is what I want, what do you want? Then see what he says - guys are fairly direct and will tell you what they want. If he squirms or just avoids it, move on to someone who will want a relationship with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you want?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes