He wants space... how long to wait?

Been talking to this guy from online for a couple weeks now and things have been great. However, we haven't been able to meet up due to his work schedule last week and this week he said was too insane to schedule. So I asked him on Sunday straight up if he does actually want to meet and he said yes, but I want to more than he does at this point. Also, he said he needs space so I said sure no prob and haven't contacted him for two days. But I want him to contact me but I am also giving him space. This just seems odd for him since we talk, text, snap chat all the time for the last two weeks but I don't know whether or not to say goodbye or keep hoping?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Definetely wait. I dont get those modern people whose say "leave" for anything. People are not disposable. You like you deal with the hardness, life isn't meant to be easy.

Like the Petit Prince: If you want to be with a butterfly you got to get used with the worm too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get rid of him. This is one of those where it's the same answer for both genders. Always get rid of anyone who wants 'space'

0|0
    0|1
  • Never wait. It’s over permanently and completely

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes