Which do girls find more allarming: A guy with multiple children from different women or a guy that has never had a girlfriend?

I see lots of great guys that cannot seem to get a girlfriend. I also see lots of not so great guys that just seem to use someone then move on.
Who would you rather go on a date with: the, perhaps, less experienced guy or the guy who clearly knows how to play the game?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll take the guy that never had a girlfriend over Mr. "Bob Marley" lol But honestly I would be curious on WHY he's never had a girlfriend before. Depending on his reason, the fact that he hasn't had a girlfriend wouldn't be a deal breaker

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I know someone who dated this guy who never had a girlfriend before... which was shocking to me because he was good looking, straight, outgoing, ambitious... it just simply didn't happen. This was years ago though. He's been in at least one relationship since then. So it'll happen when it's suppose to happen

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Multiple children to multiple people. It shows he can’t keep it in his pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • a guy with multiple children from different women would be more alarming

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy with multiple baby mamas.

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy with multiple children from different woman because of he’s never had a boyfriend he could be gay, ace, or bi with a male preference

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes