When is a d**k pic warranted?

So there was a chick I was talking to and after about a month of chatting she came onto me and sent me a video of her playing with herself, the sexting session went well but we never met, we fought it was bad, i moved on and then a month later I checked up on her and she hit on me and said we should work out together sometime , I messed that up too and we still haven't met, since the beginning she's used distance as an excuse and how we wouldn't be convenient, now here's the kicker, I'm actually fairly well endowed and so i was thinking of sending her a snap of my junk saying something cheesy like "convenience isn't everything" but I'm not even 100% sure she just wanted sex or that now is even a good time bc she doesn't want to talk to me again, thoughts? And i mean thoughts aside from move on bc that isn't am answer

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget about her and send it to me.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Well i neve have sent a dick pick unless i was asked for one and i am fairly well endowed aswell. Obviously the best time was when you were sexting. At this point u got nothing to lose so might aswell.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• If she actually wants it

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to have an actual conversation with her

0|0
    0|0
    • She seemingly will not, I'm not sure if she super shy or just afraid to get close, OR if she just doesn't wanna get attached bc she only wants sex

• Show All
    • Tell her what you're telling me and tell her your feelings

• I think u need to see the full story, I just followed u, follow me back and I'll message it to u

• It should be requested.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she asks for it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes