Women, what do you think you intitled to?

Updates:
Remember women intitled is a verb and it is a real word, im not asking what you think I am. Read carefully.

Edit- that second you is your*. Forgot the r

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Im entitled to say, "learn to spell". Freedom from misogynistic users. Freedom to say, for a man you're pretty ignorant. Freedom to say, as a woman I probably make more money than you, attract and chase after men, and usually get them. If you're #trolling , then i am too.

What are men intitled to? The right to shutup🤣😂😂

2|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm also entitled to respond to yes I spell entitled wrong, Ill admit it. I'm not ignorant because I have knowledge of what I'm I'm saying (or asking) ( ignorant means to ack without knowledge, so nice try), you probably do make more money than me, I have a penis, fuck women, and I'm not trolling, just asking a question.

But i like your opinion though

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a good question.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Why ask women specifically? We’re entitled to the same things men are entitled to.

0|1
    0|0
  • basically what's written in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the Australian Constitution.

3|0
    0|0
  • Respect. I think everyone is entitled to respect

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes