What is your ideal partner?

What in your eyes would be the perfect partner? What type of personality would they have? What color eyes/hair? Do you prefer a certain race? Would you want them to agree with you on certain things? What are other things that he/she must be in order to be adequate for you?

For me, probably one of the most important things is that she can be self-aware, just overall. What I mean specifically is that she can tell how her own actions may be received as weird or wrong or funny etc. And also, self-aware in an ironic sense, meaning that she can make fun of herself and not take herself so seriously all the time.

Another thing would be that she questions internet trends before joining the bandwagons just to be relatable while sacrificing her dignity. Basically being able to identify dumb trends (like dance trends, certain hashtags that go viral, dumb circlejerks of "instagram comedians", unfunny viners turned YouTubers etc) and avoid them despite maybe a few of her friends being part of said trends. Or preferably she could just dislike most internet trends (like me).

For eye color, I don't give two fucks. But, for hair color, it would definitely be gold blonde.

I don't prefer races at all. I find that concept very silly. As long as the person is attractive, that's all that matters. But I'm not the type of person to say that you're racist if you do prefer races.

And other things would be: She isn't annoying me constantly and isn't embarrassing to be with in public (I've had that happen in the past if you couldn't sense it). She has to be talkative. She has to be at least pretty cute. It would be nice if we had similar taste in music too. It would also be good if she wasn't constantly having depression all the time. one last thing, she has to be someone I'm not embarrassed in the least to introduce the important people in my life to.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I’m not sure about my feelings but my problem is that I’m not interested in guys generally but for a certain type of guy, I fall in love at first sight. Its not about a person but a type of guy actually which attracts me. I’m always drawn towards a certain type of physical appearance and I’m willing to die for him if he likes me back too. I’m using the type here because it’s not the only one that I felt that way but three guys now and they are all generally similar in height, body size and physical appearance too

0|0
    0|0
  • my ideal partner is someone who can beat my heart faster

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes