Do you find girls with tattoos attractive or trashy?

I'm 23 and the area I live in, people find tattoos trashy. But then I go to big cities like Austin (I live in Texas) or San Antonio and everyone compliments them. They're nicely done, professional. I have half an arm sleeve and a few on my forearm. Also have one of my thighs done. It's nothing I can't cover up with a cardigan or long sleeve.

016

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on the tattoo. it can be a piece of art or it can do make you look trashy af. I personally like the ones that show bold artistic beauty and sensuality.