Do you find girls with tattoos attractive or trashy?

I'm 23 and the area I live in, people find tattoos trashy. But then I go to big cities like Austin (I live in Texas) or San Antonio and everyone compliments them. They're nicely done, professional. I have half an arm sleeve and a few on my forearm. Also have one of my thighs done. It's nothing I can't cover up with a cardigan or long sleeve.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on the tattoo. it can be a piece of art or it can do make you look trashy af. I personally like the ones that show bold artistic beauty and sensuality.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• No. Definitely not attractive. They look trashy and cheap and give me the impression she's short sighted and easy. It ends up looking masculine and a mess as it smudges over time anyway.

I prefer natural feminine girls.

However, You'll find some guys like it... if they don't mind the particular tattoos/ location. Others they don't care and i would say a larger portion find it a deal breaker

0|0
    0|0
  • Trashy, I don't like tattoos or piercings on girls.

My girlfriend have two smaller tattoos and have a navel piercing, I do perfrer she didn't but she made a choice before I met her and that's it.

Many and large tattoos or piercings, would be a turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's a part of an artistic whole, then yes, it's attractive. but that's VERY rare. most of the tatts I've seen are piecework, like tags on the side of a building. Graffiti.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends but fuck opinions man... as long as you reflect your divinity fuck haters for they jelly... haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos. Always have always will. I love art and when you throw that on the female body it puts Picasso to shame. Especially forearm neck underboob and lower back

0|0
    1|0
  • I wouldn't say trashy as much as stupid. Would you wear the same clothes for 50 years?

0|0
    0|0
  • No I like them but u gota be smart on what u put on u and have meaning behind them

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer no tattoos.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes but it depends on the tat

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends. Usually doesn't matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes