Will he leave her for me?

Last year i started pursuing this wonderful boy. He was amazing we went on the cutest dates and had so much fun together. I really encourgaged him to strengthen his relationship with God and he believed i was Gods gift to him. He constantly told me that i was going to be his wife someday. He told me he wanted to start officially dating but he needed to take care of something first before he starts his final relationship with me. This other girl, who he has a history with, just came back into his life and he feels she needs the closure so they started getting together. Very shady but anyway They have been dating for about 6 months. we have becoming closer lately and he just told me that he is unhappy with his girlfriend and he make the wrong decision choosing her. He told me I am the only thing that makes him happy even though he suffers from depression. He tells me that he will break up with his girlfriend someday but he is afraid of he does it now she will hurt herself. I don't see how it will get any easier to leave her and i'm afraid if he can't do it now then he never will. I don't want to put false hope in this boy but he tells me everyday I am his person and that God made us for each other and as a strong christian i can't ignore these kind of words and the pull i feel toward him spirtitually. Should i believe him and give him time to find the right way to breakup with her or drop him completely?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I think u need to talk to him tht it's been long time can't wait n ur getting proposals n make sure wht her he is serious in his words n will do it or not based on ur convo. Then take a decision don't waste time on such guys there are lot of best guys

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him he needs to choose and if he chooses you and she threatens to hurt her self for him leaving call the police and tell them she's threatening to hurt herself she will get the help she needs.. If he says no dont even try to hang on to him she's got him on a leash he's never gonna leave her