Where is an appropriate place to talk to girls?

Just stopping them on the street doesn't seem very appropriate or even at the store or something.

I don't go clubbing, and usually when I go to a bar I go with freinds so it never feels like a good opportunity to talk to a girl.

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you're into. If you like music, going to concerts or shows would be a good idea. Card games or board games? Comic shop's a good idea. Books? Library, coffee shop, bookstore...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's the thing, I feel like they don't go there to have a random guy talk to her, they wanna go there for their interest

• I feel your pain 100%
      But put yourself in a different mindset; don't go to talk to women, talk to people and make friends. And those people just might happen to be female. Don't make a big deal about it, talk to them about the thing that's going on. Ask questions, like what they think about what's going on.

• Just spend time with your friends and play the numbers game. It's likely that you'll find someone awesome eventually, and have a fulfilling social life in the meantime.