WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF A GUY INSIST ON CARRY YOUR THINGS?

So my close friend/guy is always insists on carrying my things, opening doors?

03

What Guys Said 3

• He wants to be the perfect gentleman. Either for you or your friend or just in general. You can know if it's for just you if it doesn't do it for anyone else.

• Lol that's the thing. I'm best friends with his sister, but we are also best friends so we all hang out at the same time and if his sister asks him go get her something he will not do it. But if me or his mom asks him to do something he does it no problem! Like a couple years back he would walk me home and if I was pushing my bike he would just walk up take it from my hands and continue walking talking as he went. I tell him I'll push it but then he insists on pushing it! He still does it to this day? So I absolutely don't know what that means!!! :/

• "if his sister asks him go get her something he will not do it. But if me or his mom asks him to do something he does it no problem!", means he is interested in you, not your sister. "he insists on pushing it!", means he does not want to see you struggle in his presence.

• Thank you for your advice.

• Opening doors is usually just out of respect but if he's frequently carrying your things I would guess it's more

• Sounds to me he is being a gentlemen don't read into it. If he wants to date he will ask or he is waiting for you to make a move

What Girls Said 0