Ugh I want a thick dicked man, who is six foot two, loves his family , treats women really well and is Latino. Is that so much to ask lol?

337

Most Helpful Guy

• Well hell I hear yah mate...

Been trying to find me a
    5’4 , black haired, blue eyed girl, with a body like this
    c1.staticflickr.com/.../...310500_5dafe8bfae_b.jpg
    and named Megan Fox that’s not married...

I’m not asking for THAAAT much I think...πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• Hmm... I jealous, your post get's two up votes by women. For a very sexy photo no doubt. Where as my well thought out post received no up votes. Such a shame. (I'm completely joking by the way! That is a very sexy photo you posted)

• Haha, much appreciated, my friend. I will certainly reciprocate that upvote! :)

• @MScifiwriter haha thank you kindly 😊

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 36

• Sense of self-entitlement

• Thick dicked man and six foot two height - other than these two can be found easily bcoz you cannot check everyone's dick.πŸ˜„
    When you will fell in love, you will not care about these things.😊

• This is the issue society has today, SOME women (not all, certainly not all) but some women want a man more for their physical traits than personality and intelligence. Due to media, just as it is with women. But as soon as a guy is interested only in a women for her looks, things get very crazy.

So while you are certainly entitled to be interested in what you want. In time you will get bored of the physical traits and possible find yourself needing intellectual stimulation far more than physical and sexual gratification.

• Well to be honest I was being playful yet serious. To me it doesn't not have anything to do with the media , it's from someone who I loved. So my taste for men has come from that

• I loved his personality and yeah only I can judge me

• Well, that's definitely good to hear that you enjoyed his personality. In your original post you didn't mention anything about personality. And to be extremely fair, context is key! :)

• Yes it is unless you also meet his definition of what he wants in a woman

• and i just want million dollars

• not if ur prepared to really go looking hard and wait a long time

• Yes, I’d say that’s a bit much to ask. lol

• Depends. What do you offer in return?

Anything?

• Put that on a dating site profile instead of GaG and maybe you will have some luck.

• Your question got me like

http://www.reactiongifs.com/im-done/

• I can give you all those except the Latino part... pero puedo hablar espaΓ±ol fluentamente

• no its not too much to ask for..

• I do tick some of the boxes.. not all though:

>>>I want a thick dicked man-- YES
      ,>>>who is six foot two ---NO, but i am 6 foot,
      >>>loves his family --- YES,
      >>>treats women really well ---YES
      >>>and is Latino--- NO. Damn.. :D

• just an aussie bloke.. no mix really.. ancestry is perhaps a mix of British, and French.

• Whats ur mix?

• Yes slutface

• Keep wanting baby girl

• lol...

• Yes. I want a 5'2 140lb woman who always wears leather and stilettos and will never gain weight.

• Darn, I'm not Latino πŸ˜‰

• Yeah but that same guy wants a size 0, 5'1" tall girl, with no kids, always down to fuck and does what lever he wants her to.

These men just don't exist, you're creating a false ideology.

• Yes.

• no. i am tall and i do have a thick. I don't know if you like it or not.

• Damn, 4/5. Honestly finding a Latino guy who is 6'2 is probably the biggest hurdle on the list, I've known several that meet the other 4 but were like 5'7

• Well maybe not but be ready to wait πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• That's me

• Do you also have a musical wish? Is he supposed to have a Lambo and a set of authentic guitars? And maybe a tiger as a pet?

• I'm 63 loves family have a dick ur mouth and pussy fight for but not Latino

• Lol yes it is. But if you say that this way, it means you consider men often don't like their family and don't treat women well. Hm, fck off.

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• yeah that's pretty damn specific lol

• and i want to tooth fairy to come LOL

• are you serious? I couldnt tell.

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 2

• No its not no worry πŸ˜›

• doubt you will find a 6'+ latino with a thick dick. you will get short and below average