Ugh I want a thick dicked man, who is six foot two, loves his family , treats women really well and is Latino. Is that so much to ask lol?

337

Most Helpful Guy

• This is the issue society has today, SOME women (not all, certainly not all) but some women want a man more for their physical traits than personality and intelligence. Due to media, just as it is with women. But as soon as a guy is interested only in a women for her looks, things get very crazy.

So while you are certainly entitled to be interested in what you want. In time you will get bored of the physical traits and possible find yourself needing intellectual stimulation far more than physical and sexual gratification.

• Well to be honest I was being playful yet serious. To me it doesn't not have anything to do with the media , it's from someone who I loved. So my taste for men has come from that

• I loved his personality and yeah only I can judge me

• Well, that's definitely good to hear that you enjoyed his personality. In your original post you didn't mention anything about personality. And to be extremely fair, context is key! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• doubt you will find a 6'+ latino with a thick dick. you will get short and below average