We rarely ever hang out?

We have a second date on the 23, but I feel like we don't see each other often. Do you think we will make more attempt to see one another once and if we get exclusive? I mean it's our only second date, but it's been almost a month since we saw each other last. We try to stay in contact, he says he really likes me and wants me to be his girlfriend... does that mean he's interested?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He is interested. Both your lives just make it difficult for it to work out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You make time for what you value, and when someone cares for you they make it apparent in not just their words but their gestures and their actions- it will be obvious and you won't need to question it. Don't settle for anybody who leaves you wondering.❤️❤️

1|0
    0|0
    • I am just tired of waiting around.

• Tell him that. Tell him that you do like him (that's if you do) tell him that it takes two to tango and if he's not putting in the time and effort than I don't see the point in investing my time and emotions if the feelings not going to be reciprocated. Tell him that words are nothing until they are put into action. Set standards and challenge him to step up and treat you like the queen you are❤️❤️❤️

• If he likes you he'd make time for you no matter what

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes