Would a guy date an insecure girl?

She's very sweet and would do anything to keep you happy but she is also jealous and wants a boyfriend and doesn't want to share him. She has body issues, and doesn't think she's pretty or anything. She probably wouldn't believe that a guy could fall in love with her. Would you date her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Im fine with her not wanting to share me. But the "shes not happy with her Body" self concious thing Is a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Why is it a turn off?

• To answer this Lets ask why people are self concious. They are because they think they're not pretty. But what is 'pretty' what does 'being pretty' mean? Humans love to lose themselves in causality. Everything that repeats and happens again and again, they thing will also happen again in the future. But only because something happens 2401 time, doesn't mean it'll happen 2402 times.

So people look at women, most of them look a certain way and everybody is thinking "hmm, yes that must be what a woman looks like" therefore they call it pretty or more fitting 'sexy' which basically means that someone fits their sex. 'She is how every other woman looks like'='shes sexy'. So when someone doesn't look like everyone else, the mind gets confused 'its not a simple straight nose' 'her figure is not like everyone else like it should be.' 'I think this is not pretty'. BUT then there is this one person that thinks that she still is Even though she doesn't fit the Standards. So its a question of taste

• (...) so why is someone self concious about something that is based on taste? It simply doesn't make sense. And behaviour that doesn't make sense, that continues even though the person knows that it doesn't make sense is a sign of a psychosomatic issue. A psychosomatic issue means that she's not healthy. But I want a healthy Partner. Everyone does. Healthy partner=healthy relationship=healthy children. Thats what every human wants. Its in their back of their mind.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• I don't mind if a girl is insecure about herself, so long as she has a great personality, is intelligent, she keeps herself physical fit or at least slim (exercise is important to me). And we have a lot of the same or similar interests and enjoy wit and laughing together. Than again I'm totally fine if she is an insecure girl, down deep we all have some things we are insecure about.

Some people just like to hide their insecurities and act as though they are the world's present.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely. Everyone has some issues, that doesn't mean that he/she is not pretty. And I am pretty sure that no girl can ever feel insecure dating with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't mind dating an insecure girl, what matters to me more is if she cares, if she is willing to try to improve, to change and to learn together. Don't care about body issues, it's the personality that matters to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot of females friends and i find it really easy to speak with either gender, as long as she could understand that i chose her and not make my life hell then yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Insecure or not, I'd still date the female. I see nothing wrong with having insecurities + making feel them blessed and actually caring for them can reduce their thoughts of their insecurities :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is a little insecure and it just takes that one special person to get rid of the insecurity we all feel 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I will not lie. She will have to learn to believe what he says and trust him.

0|0
    0|0
    • How does the guy feel when his girlfriend has such a low opinion of herself that she's shocked that he could love her or even not believe it.

• Bad. Very bad. Yoi have to trust in yourself. You have to believe that you can do things you find hard. It's not a matter of ability but a matter of really wanting to do it. If you need any more help privately i may help you.

• Are you sure you haven't just described me? :'D Yeah, I would date such girl. Rather than overly confident one.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're like that, your boyfriend will try to make you happy. But girls, stop being insecure, you're good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes thts not a big deal automatically the girl changes when she get a caring n understanding committed guy

0|0
    0|0
  • u lost me at "couldnt believe a guy falls in love with her". had a girl like this already and i can tell u, those bitches drive u mad.

0|0
    0|0
    • What happened with that girl?

• Show All
    • I wouldn't do the first one, I'm not trying to manipulate him so I wouldn't do the first one but if I see him super touchy or close with another woman I will be jealous and ask him that.

• there's a difference between super touchy and a girl on the tv screen.

• Well he must entitled and picky to not want an insecure woman

0|0
    0|0
  • all women r insecure and guys can be to so yes

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure, what body issues?

0|0
    0|0
    • Diets excessively, trying to be thin so she barely eats. She hates how she looks.

• Show All
    • I'm very fat, I'm 105 pounds and 5 feet tall. I'm huge for my age and for a dancer. No guys will look at me because I'm fat and ugly. I need a boyfriend so desperately.

• Clampfan101.

• Yes, I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i could date a girl like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like someone I could easily relate to. Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date her and help in her insecurity issues

0|0
    0|0
  • He would if he's insecure and desperate

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys