Would a guy date an insecure girl?

She's very sweet and would do anything to keep you happy but she is also jealous and wants a boyfriend and doesn't want to share him. She has body issues, and doesn't think she's pretty or anything. She probably wouldn't believe that a guy could fall in love with her. Would you date her?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Im fine with her not wanting to share me. But the "shes not happy with her Body" self concious thing Is a turn off.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Why is it a turn off?

• To answer this Lets ask why people are self concious. They are because they think they're not pretty. But what is 'pretty' what does 'being pretty' mean? Humans love to lose themselves in causality. Everything that repeats and happens again and again, they thing will also happen again in the future. But only because something happens 2401 time, doesn't mean it'll happen 2402 times.

So people look at women, most of them look a certain way and everybody is thinking "hmm, yes that must be what a woman looks like" therefore they call it pretty or more fitting 'sexy' which basically means that someone fits their sex. 'She is how every other woman looks like'='shes sexy'. So when someone doesn't look like everyone else, the mind gets confused 'its not a simple straight nose' 'her figure is not like everyone else like it should be.' 'I think this is not pretty'. BUT then there is this one person that thinks that she still is Even though she doesn't fit the Standards. So its a question of taste

• (...) so why is someone self concious about something that is based on taste? It simply doesn't make sense. And behaviour that doesn't make sense, that continues even though the person knows that it doesn't make sense is a sign of a psychosomatic issue. A psychosomatic issue means that she's not healthy. But I want a healthy Partner. Everyone does. Healthy partner=healthy relationship=healthy children. Thats what every human wants. Its in their back of their mind.