What can I do to make my boyfriend feel like the luckiest person in the world?

I'm dating this amazing guy who has treated me so well... and I feel really bad because of this.

I have only been in hookups and flings in the past, as I have never gone far with someone who actually cares about me and who would actually call me after work every day just to know how my day is. That warms my heart but makes me super scared at the same time.

My main goal right now is to be the same for him: to make him feel like the happiest person in the world, like how he does to me- But I am not exactly sure how.
What exactly makes a guy feel happy in a relationship? What should I do? Thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know him at all and this is going to sound super weird, but talk about what each of your love languages are. There are 5 total: Words of Affirmation, Touch, Gifts, Quality Time, and Acts of Service. People generally have a preference for what they like to give/receive. For example, I like to receive Touch and Acts of Service, and I'm really good at giving Quality Time and Acts of Service. If you know what he likes, it'll be easier to show that you care!

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • or just fuck his brains out. Every guy likes that.

• haha I have heard of this book. I'll try to figure it out! thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Be his best friend, lover and woman rolled into one.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Learn what his love language is and supply that for him.

If his love language is words than tell him what you like/love about him, praise him for his positive qualities, express how good being with him makes you feel.

If it is acts of service than do nice things for him, make him dinner sometime, stick little notes in his things for him to find later, offer to help him with any projects he has, clean up his place for him just because you care for him.

If it is physical touch be cuddly with him, hold his hand, caress his neck when driving together, always get a good, good bye kiss whenever you part, try to nuzzle up against him as often as you can when watching TV together, if he hugs you just hold it and make it a longer hug as if you enjoy it.

If it is gift giving pick him up little gifts that you see out that make you think of him, get him a shirt/sweater of his favorite sports team, get him his favorite candy/snack when you are out.

If it is quality time, try to make spending time with him a priority in your life. Give him the first right of refusal in your life as if you want to make sure he doesn't have special plans for you two first before you go off and schedule other stuff to do without him. When away from each other tell him you miss him, plan some unique special dates for you both, don't put him second or third when choosing the priorities of time and how to spend time in your weekly schedule.

Do you have any idea which of these is most important to him?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the little things like little notes in his lunch box, being willing to do something you might not enjoy but he will or even letting him do something he enjoys even if you don't understand why.
    Basically anything that will make him happy and you look good is a winner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Find something he is extremely interested in besides you. dress it up and give it to him as a gift or take him out somewhere and basically pay for whatever he wants. We're not much different from girls we like to be wine and dined, shown off, shopped for, told were attractive, you just have to know what he likes.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just do the same with him. Call him after work, ask about him, share everything with him. Go for movies and dinner with him. Travel with him. Do with him what he loves to do.
    Guys just want girl's attention, love, support and care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be nice, join him in his hobbies or at least act interested, regular sex (from once a day to once every 3 days) and don't be afraid to try new things in bed

1|0
    0|0
  • Show appreciation. Do something girls don't generally do to catch his attention
    Girls don't really do dates
    You plan a super good date. Pay for everything and make it happen super good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Learn his love languages (Google it, it's very helpful) reciprocate some of the things he is doing for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him "what is happiness to you?" And then listen. Listen carefully and remember what he says. Then you can make him happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do the same with him. Make sure you make it known that he is the only guy in your life. Give him the full 100%.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give him what he likes and how he likes it
    But make him earn it so it’s special

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be sincere n honest to him and give ur luv unlimited

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing do special but at least one thing you can do only make smile on his face after sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • Blow him and cook him breakfast in the morning. He'll marry you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look good. Sex. Know his love languages & know yours. Respect him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show up naked... bring beer

0|0
    0|0
  • Give him goood sex

0|2
    0|0
  • You gotta be reliable! On his side and honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy him a winning lottery ticket.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blowjob. The better the happier

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes