What can I do to make my boyfriend feel like the luckiest person in the world?

I'm dating this amazing guy who has treated me so well... and I feel really bad because of this.

I have only been in hookups and flings in the past, as I have never gone far with someone who actually cares about me and who would actually call me after work every day just to know how my day is. That warms my heart but makes me super scared at the same time.

My main goal right now is to be the same for him: to make him feel like the happiest person in the world, like how he does to me- But I am not exactly sure how.
What exactly makes a guy feel happy in a relationship? What should I do? Thoughts?

123

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know him at all and this is going to sound super weird, but talk about what each of your love languages are. There are 5 total: Words of Affirmation, Touch, Gifts, Quality Time, and Acts of Service. People generally have a preference for what they like to give/receive. For example, I like to receive Touch and Acts of Service, and I'm really good at giving Quality Time and Acts of Service. If you know what he likes, it'll be easier to show that you care!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • or just fuck his brains out. Every guy likes that.

• haha I have heard of this book. I'll try to figure it out! thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Be his best friend, lover and woman rolled into one.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE