Guys: What makes a guy feel truly happy?

I want to make my boyfriend feel like the happiest person in the world, because that what he does to me. What should I exactly do to achieve that? I don't want him to feel suffocated by my love and attention, so I am still a bit lost on how to keep my cool while still showing him that I love him. Thoughts?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Every guy has different needs.. So you can't really expect to get the right answer, cause every guy is different.
    For me I would love if my girl would cuddle me and let me spoon her, if she would fight for me with others, if she would life me up when I am down and out.. etc etc..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE