How would a guy feel after a girl tells him that she likes him?

As a girl , if a boy suddenly confess and says that he's into me.. Sooner or later i would fall for him... How about the guys? Is it the same?
  • Same
  • Maybe not

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know but if has happen with me some times. At first when a girl confesses it looks good and nice but usually they turned into some needy girls who constantly keep on asking my well being and other stuff and my phone was kept buzzing whole day so JD you are not that kind of girl then it is fine but if any girl confesses first about her love for me then I am more likely to turn her down

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe not