As an international student, will I be looked at as easy?

Will guys think of me as a piece of meat to just screw. I'm heading to Australia soon. If I make guy friends will they want even more? I'm kinda sceptical. I'm of Asian descent and I do know we have kindalike a bad reputation for being easy.😣

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Erm.. the right guys would never think of you that way..
    And the perverts.. well they would think of you in that way no matter how you behave,,
    My advice.. you are going to study in Australia, be sincere and concentrate on your studies, build a career you can be proud of.. Everything else will follow..
    I won't recommend you to get physical with any of the guys.. but that's my advice.. So..

• I definitely won't be fucking around! My parents have spent so much on me I don't want to let them down. Thank you though.

• That's great.. believe me once you are set and you have an amazing career set up.. you will fall in love with the perfect person..
      And its not just about fucking.. its about finding the guy who loves you for real - who cares for you, who is with you when you are down, who wants to marry you and take care of you for the rest of your life..

• Thank you very much, I appreciate your words.

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt that. There are so many Asians in Australia that people won't even bother looking at you twice...