As an international student, will I be looked at as easy?

Will guys think of me as a piece of meat to just screw. I'm heading to Australia soon. If I make guy friends will they want even more? I'm kinda sceptical. I'm of Asian descent and I do know we have kindalike a bad reputation for being easy.😣

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Erm.. the right guys would never think of you that way..
    And the perverts.. well they would think of you in that way no matter how you behave,,
    My advice.. you are going to study in Australia, be sincere and concentrate on your studies, build a career you can be proud of.. Everything else will follow..
    I won't recommend you to get physical with any of the guys.. but that's my advice.. So..

1|0
    0|0
    • I definitely won't be fucking around! My parents have spent so much on me I don't want to let them down. Thank you though.

• That's great.. believe me once you are set and you have an amazing career set up.. you will fall in love with the perfect person..
      And its not just about fucking.. its about finding the guy who loves you for real - who cares for you, who is with you when you are down, who wants to marry you and take care of you for the rest of your life..

• Thank you very much, I appreciate your words.

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt that. There are so many Asians in Australia that people won't even bother looking at you twice...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Didn’t need to ask this anon lol 😝, but no you won’t. How you act is far more important than the fact you’re an international student.

1|1
    0|0
    • Well you know me so 😂😂 I don't want some Australian creeper dude to stalk me😅 And thank you!

• Well the only thing i know is that it doesn't matter what part of the country in the world the planet you go to every single boys going to look at you and want you just for the pure fact that you are absolutely gorgeous you have one of those unri exciting attitudes you're very confident and it's the same time your eyes say you're very soft and lovable in the whole picture when looking at you there's no man on this planet that would not like you so you're going to have to look deep with inside yourself and answer that question on your own the personally The Moment I Saw You I'm here I just said wow anyway what was your question again LOL and good luck in Australia and I hope when it's time to leave that you can give your dad a big hug goodbye even though you had your differences and those are probably because of the unknown his little girl is leaving and you're trying to be and trying to show him you can think on your own in trying to prove yourself but he needs to at least relax and respect your opinions

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll be best off asking an Aussie but from my experience Asian people aren't really known for being easy. They're known for being respectful, honourable and being very family orientated.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well don't be easy and you won't have any issues. In this case you can't control how people perceive you, only how you act.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aussie here representing.
    I wouldn't be too worried about it, if you don't act easy you're not going to have problems.

I think the misconception you are thinking about is because a large proportion of the legal prostitutes in Aus are Asian.

0|0
    0|0
  • no reason to feel ashamed for your sexuality. if you like having sex with a guy, why would you not do it just cause some people frown upon it?

0|0
    0|0
  • What does that have to do with sex? Wtf

0|0
    0|0
  • You are easy and sex with you is a lifetime exp

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes