He said he's immensely proud of me and I mean a lot to him?

I meet this guy 6 months ago. We dated then stayed friends and then decided to exclusively date (has been three months now).

Yesterday I told him about my amazing day at work and he texted me;

"Immensely proud of you" and "you mean a lot to me but I know if I say it, you won't believe me"

He always talks about our future and that he adores me. He's spoken about going on holiday and that he was all birthdays a nd Christmases.

My sister keeps telling me he loves me but is afraid to say so. I think he just really likes me and enjoys my company...

Guys who would you say all the above to? Someone you love or some other reason.

Thank you in advance 😀
Ok now I don't feel silly buying him a Christmas present because I saw the books and instantly thought of him

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Just my experience, but a guy doesn't talk to you like that if he doesn't love you. If you love him maybe take the plunge and be the first to say it?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE