Crushing on two different guys, which one to choose?

I like two guys, although In very different ways.
one is a friend from church. He is extremely kind and generous! He always takes care of me and huggs me everytime we meet.
He also shares my beliefs and is a very stable guy. We talk and discuss our Christian faith a lot, and generall√łytnant personal things. My sister tells me I should go for him, however I don't know If he would like me as more than a friend.
the other guy I know from school. He is also extremely kind and thoughtful.
we share the same interest for art (since we both study art), music and the beauty of nature.
although he seems to try to make me jealous and is kind of insdcure.
we do not share the same beliefts, but he is a spiritual person and open to Christianity. We talk a lot about spirituality common interests etc and we are both very open. I am pretty sure that this guy likes me though. My sister tells me that I shouldn't go for this second guy, because he seems instable though.
but I don't know what to do! I like them both so much! And each has a quality that the other lack

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like the first guy is the right guy based on what you said. The irony being that we all can only form an opinion off of what you say. That means whatever light you paint these two guys in is how you see them. Basically, you are telling us which guy you think is best, but you "can't see the forest for the trees" and need us to point out what you already know in your heart. That being said, I have seen it over and over that the "perfect, great" guy is right there in front of them and they still go for the "bad boy".

Most Helpful Girl

• Your sister is right. you'll want a guy who shares your beliefs and you won't want a guy that makes you insecure...