Do I need to have a body like this girl to have a chance with a guy with body like this?

Do I need to have a body like this girl to have a chance with a guy with body like this?Do I need to have a body like this girl to have a chance with a guy with body like this?

I asked few guys that I know , who work out and have muscles and are athletic, and they said they would never date a girl without a great body
I know I won't get true answers cuz no one here is jacked lol

518

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the truth, I believe. I quote you:

"... they said they would never date a girl without a great body"

Do you really believe they would date a girl with a perfect body that might have a shit personality? They certainly would not marry one!

• personalit gas to be there ofc but i meant looks wise

• Probably right! A guy like this does nothing for me though.

• Thank you for MHO!