Do I need to have a body like this girl to have a chance with a guy with body like this?

Do I need to have a body like this girl to have a chance with a guy with body like this?Do I need to have a body like this girl to have a chance with a guy with body like this?

Updates:
I asked few guys that I know , who work out and have muscles and are athletic, and they said they would never date a girl without a great body
I know I won't get true answers cuz no one here is jacked lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the truth, I believe. I quote you:

"... they said they would never date a girl without a great body"

Do you really believe they would date a girl with a perfect body that might have a shit personality? They certainly would not marry one!

1|0
    0|0
    • personalit gas to be there ofc but i meant looks wise

• Show All
    • Probably right! A guy like this does nothing for me though.

• Thank you for MHO!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Body isn't everything. I am athletic (nowhere near that guy tho) and had all kinds of girls. It's more the personality that matters. And ofcourse, your body is a reflection of your lifestyle, if you work hard on it you will get rewarded; you look better and others will see. But if you're being a cunt with a hot body, nobody will ap"reciate thay

1|0
    0|0
    • What made you think that I would be a cunt with a hot body lol?

• Show All
    • Ohh :) and what did u mean by "if you work hard on your body you will get rewarded" ?

• First of all, you will get a beautiful and healthy body, with all the benefits they bring. Other people will most likely see that you are muscled/athletic and it's something that people tend to like/call pretty, it can help you find a sexual partner faster.

• Uh no I got a bro who's this jacked with muscle and he always makes all sorts or girls be like why is he with that chubby girl? His response is consistently I choose to follow my heart and if she's not like a model but still willing to commit and love me. I'll love her till the end of time.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah 1 guy in 1 million

• Show All
    • U said it better tan I did bro, she's just too close minded, she needs to open her mind N think Realistically

• I am I got a close friend who is so ripped he can pick me up and his girlfriends and still jog a mile like it was nothing. Though its not exactly surprising giving that he made it through Seal training lol.

• well the sad truth is that yes, indeed if you want a macho man with abs and big muscles you need to be a stunning woman, else majority of them have way better options in the physical department and if they have more then the stunning physique then you would be completely done for, sorry but this is the truth of matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls with that body have a better chance but it isn't a requirement although if you are like chubby and out of shape it's pretty unlikely and guys on here aren't jacked so you ain't gonna get good opinions

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't work like that, the hotter you are the hotter you boyfriend will be. And those guys that you asked, I'm sure just about every guy will say that but we don't care you don't need to be perfect. But yes it would be nice to have a girlfriend that has a perfect body

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If someone like that showed and would show interest and somewhat of a personality then yeah, I'd definitely switch if it was a basic relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I think I have a pretty good body and trust me I date women of all shapes and sizes. How a woman behaves and acts is more important to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily. You be you and a guy who likes you (him being him) will come along.

0|1
    0|0
  • They don't have to be in crazy good shape but would have to be decent shape and active. Have to consider lifestyles

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean by decent? Decent sometimes mean average and sometimes good, I suppose now means good fit body. But I would rather use word fit lol

• Not really sure what average is considered... I'd say if your bmi is what it should be for the most part.. . Being active though is more important. Doesn't mean have to be 24/7 but enough to stay in shape and enjoy active activities. I'm sure you can see the majority of people decline in that aspect mid 20s onward

• Wanna be a shallow person for another shallow person? Be my guest..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, Lol, I have a way better body than that guy, N I like my girls Skinny as F**k

0|0
    0|0
    • lol, prove it you are guaranteed lying

• Show All
    • It has bc its the body we like hahahah especially those guys

• lol, ur skull is so dense

• Autor is as shallow as it gets... And that guy is as gay as it gets. Stop asking same questions!

0|0
    0|0
    • why so butthurt
      and im not asking same questions lol

• Show All
    • He is NOT gay lol

• Pfffff gaydar is real

• Yes. It goes both ways... if its only about attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm quite athletic and wouldn mind dating an average girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then why you're annon lol spare me 😂😂

What Girls Said 4

• Anyone with a body like that is obviously into a fit lifestyle. I think it's more about that than how you look necessarily

1|0
    0|0
    • It is as much about the lifestyle as it is about the looks

• Show All
    • People do it all the time but I don't think it's my place, none of my business

• you're right lol

• No, I'm what I consider an average body of 5 feet and 3.5 inches in shape and I'm talking to a guy who is a good 6 feet and some change with an athletic built. Anything is possible

0|0
    0|0
    • You're lucky lol that case is one in 1 million

• Not one in a million :) we were friends first and it developed into more. I texted him and asked him about your question and he said "wth? idc how you look, I'm with you because you are a great person. Shouldn't you be studying for your finals?" so don't take looking a certain way too seriously :)

• awwwww thats cuteee

• No I think got have confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, this is reality.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes